Thursday, June 23, 2005

today is my bro engagement day. so i took 1 day leave. not for him FOR SURE. cos his day is 12pm leh, den dunno wat time end. later rush back work like siaoz.

haha, last night JO 1 time, n this morning, jus wanna do it again, n viola. reached the place in no time. den hor, funny. my dad was criticising my mum in front of mi, sayin she sia sway herself by doign some thigns. i defended her, tat she no exposed to such things b4. den oso arranging for my day outing. the party world hor, strange. i got a coupon for 4 free hours. call them to check, they say, for the drink tit n fruit, i still pay 33$. WAT?!?!

ask my boi call them for normal rate. it's still 30+. huh? den wat diff??? kbox much better.

den later, sadzz. my dad was chattign mi abt my pay. trying to ask abt my salary. he ask 3 times liao. i avoided 3 times oso. but he dun get the hint n still wanna know. he encourage mi to apply credit card. i know i dun need yet. he say apply card liao den better image. wah liao.. as he saying so, i was looking other places, tired of toking to him. den while he toking, i went off to walk around. later complained to my aunt.

later hor, i din even take his transport back home. den all teh way go partyworld liao. hhaha, den my oz pal called mi. he's back in singapore. :)

the party world there hor, the guy who took mi into room is SO Beng n haha.. hwop nice if he apply to be PR :) i hope to have him in the room siazz.. later my boi came. n we had fun singign to each other :) haha, duringt hsi session, i kinda know him better haha.. n gosh for dinner, we went to seoul buffet, n it's so DAMN EX!!!!!!! my pocket burn hole liao.. wah liao, nex fri den pay day... how i gonna survive??

sometimes, i really find us quite cute, we have diff views of thigns. his is more to peaceful n forgiving n accomdating. mine is more to protective of my personal space n rights.

1 comment:

W79 said...

Yah Dar, I agree that party world is totally expensive sia. Talk to Pearlyn abt it liao and she updated me that PartyWorld is more for group outing and Kbox is more for small groups or simply couples to hand out. hehe...

wow, didn't know got ah beng there that dar wants to have in the room. Well, u can always call me to come later after u r done with him loh. haha... Singing to each other was definitely fun sia...

I do agree that Seoul Garden is so expensive. Really regret that I suggested it and didn't stop u to give in to me. Haiz...

Peaceful is nice cos I go for world peace and the mood can be quite smoothing loh... Understand that dardar tends to be more protective but then I do stop u sometimes. hehe....