Thursday, June 23, 2005

as the time passes by today, many thots came to my mind. like, as i login from my family there to blog, i saw i dun have pic on blog yet. shld i post mine? i had decided to post it when i thot of it jus now, feeling tat i attached liao, n i have more confidence in my looks. but now, i still cant decide LOL.

anyway, somehow, my blog on monday wasnt sent to my email. i thot i din post it. but i rmb i did blog. so on tues, haha. now i cant rmb wat happened. ok, the temp guy on mc. den we gossiped n chatted. got 2 thigns tell. snr got 2 busy, n fat sup wanna mi...

gosh, i think i mus make it a point to blog everyday. my memory is either failing mi, or the happenings on tues din leave much impression on mi. anyway,. jus wanna say, had dinner wif my boi n his frn. sighz, some unexpected hapened. had a hard time fixing it. those hard times, really had some bad thots abt it, but i decided to still keep to my stand :) i 90% wun tell. dun bother asking. n my boi is uspposed to tell his frn some truth haha..

den wednesday, quite a fun day. cos my snr actually asked mi to go lunch. oh yam wanna apologise to someone lah. i know he read my blog, but dunno if regularly anot. ok, usually, when oni my snr in office, she usuaully dun wan lunch wfi mi 1. i prep for it liao. so at near 11am, i msg asomeone from yahu grp. he wanna go lunch wif mi. ok good. den later at 1245pm. i abt to go n meet him liao. i went to tell my snr, i going lunch liao. den she say "i abt to finish liao, wait for mi lei" wah. i was stunned!!!!

first tiem she ask mi wait for her!! err, den i panicked. shld i tell her, i meeting antoher person for lunch, n go, or i ask her to join us? wah liao... somehow, these 2 seem so jialut. cos she dunno him, den he oso mayb 2 closetted to see a new ger. finally, i decided to lunch wif snr. den i called him, he din ans. i msg him "my boss got a proj last min, cant go lunch". phew... ya it's bad of mi lah..

den after work... oh ya, on tues, really rushed down from work to meet my boi for movies siazz.. after alighting from the bus, i ran, or rather walked at a speed i enver tried b4 in my office shoes. in end, heels pain :) as i reaching the place, i almost panting. umm, it seem tat, every western show, the lead actor MUZ hae a topless scene, no matter wat. mr smith, brad was topless in the fierst scene. Kig of heaven, Orlando topless in midst of movie. den batman oso same. seem like sex sells for guys oso haha. no strip, no stand out =P

on wed after work, i supposed to send my boi to gym. but he got OT. den walked all way to his ffice. liaozz.. den oni i realise his office SO FAR... when i walk wif him, i din feel the dist, but when alone,.. wah liao... haha, so qiao, tat we still manage to meet LOL. sighzz, due to a slip of tongue on sat, (i duno wat made mi say tat. really my thinking, cos i 2 tired, or wat?) he now go on diet, but his tummy cant takle it. end up, so sickly sounding. FINALLY, i managed to persuade him to carry on his normal diet!!!!! YES!!!

*music starts...* Celine Dion comes out. She belts out: The power of LUV

but cos he took my words seriously, he stil lwanna diet. so now, he will graudlaly reduce his intake :)

oh ya, i still haven't gotten my money from the temp guy yet. he supposed to return mi money wed night 10pm, but no news .... sighzz..

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... Dar shd post pic on blog loh. Then I can see it whenever I miss u. *blush*

Well, dar does have poor memory most of the time and it's not a surprise that u can't recall on what happen a few days back cos everyday is too happening for u now. haha...

Really feel very sorry to make dardar rush down to join me for moives but I am really glad that u can join me. It's always so nice to have u by my side...

Dar is so cute on Wed loh. Walk all the way to pick me up from office. Luckily, that wasn't that much work for me to clear so I still get to meet u up after my OT. It was nice going home with dar and having dinner together cos Dar insist that I shd go on a normal diet. Haiz... I would still try to go on diet lah... hehe...