Monday, June 13, 2005

i woke up 5 mins earlier than usual, cos i wanna try to be earlier. but, i still end up leaving house at almost same time. got to work in a sleepy mood. time passed as usual. tis time, snr was sitting beside mi, so i tookt he chance to tok wif her, tok abt despo housewife, some chn shows hehe. den later i made it a pt to ask the guy n snr if they can wait for mi go lunch. hehe, the guy say "anything". during the lunch hor, haha, joked wif them. sexuall oso. the guy was purposely kicking my shoe, wanan "turn mi on". haha, i den retaliated by learning from despo housewife: usign my leg to caress him hahah.

den we shopped around. i think tmr i having lunch wif a frn, will go buy some new pants. n pay for my studies. deadline is this fri. but, hehe, i really muz thx my boi for really taking the effort to ensure i really go n lunch wif my colelague. usually i'd say, dun worry, i'm ok. know wat i doing. but i know he did it outta concern. i dun wan to discredit him for tis. den during the lunch, the guy oso asked he noted tat i seldom look at gers. haha, i tell him, i look wif my eyes, not my head. only my eyes will dart around.

den later in the day, there was quite some talks abt gay. my jnr keep searching all those gay websites n ask to block access to them. i din respond. when i got home, i ask why no dumplijg tis yr. she say "got, but u never eat oni!" kauz, later i ask her to prepare for mi. she din come out. ok loh, win liao. but mins later, i decided to ask again, but a bit showing displeasure. she say it's ready n in the pot. ya, this is all. oh ya, 1 interesting part is, after lunch, cos i often stand behind snr n guy, snr actually tunred around to see if i still wif them hehe... ok, reply blog n comments..

1 comment:

W79 said...

Wow, dar dar seem to getting quite well with the colleagues liao. That's gd news. Dar uses leg to caress pple??? oh ok....

Thks me for wat? I didn't do anything. It was all ur effort that u manage to get urself some lunch buddies. I am just happy for u lah that u dun have to lunch alone.

Why show displeasure with mum? I am sure she's busy lah. Dar so big liao can prepare dumpling urself, rite? Sound so much that I am defending my mother-in-law loh. LOL. *Blush*