Sunday, June 12, 2005

saturday, to think i actually slept till 11am ahha, ok not sleep till tat time, but woke at 709am, den slept n woke.. till 11am den decided to wake up. hehe, i recorded his fav tv show w/o his knowledge. i was hoping he come over soemtime soon to watch it. haha. den, i went to prep meet him. met him n his kaki n joked here there. but sighz, he too engrossed in chatting wif him tat i really felt neglected. the way they tok, i felt as tho my existence is not felt. i tried to get beside them, but b4 long, i will b "outcasted" to behind them again. well i dunno where they heading, so cant b in front. ya my boi did turn backt o check tat i'm behind them. over lunch, i stayed quiet as result. din even manage to finish my lunch. left abt 1/4 of rice left on my first place. after lunch, had a tok wif my boi, telling him wat actually happened n how i felt. n thing got better. ahha, n met lotsa of his frns siazz..

saw n observed hwo my boi played victoriously in LAN. haha, i doubt i can match him in yearts to come. n ya, a couple of his frns (all YOUNGER than us) r quite fashion concsious, so they do look nice loh. haha, took note of a someone who "purposely" (as desc by my boi) walk over to see how i look LOL. 1 of his kaki claim to have met mi b4 from sgboy. ok, i hink tat's years back. cos i never met ppl from sgboy for at least a yr. oni ppl from irc. maybe i did see him during 1 of the sgboy outings, but tat's really donkey years back. din have much chance to tok to them. altho my boi always blog tat i quiet, but hhaa, i dun expect myself to so keen n go chat wif them. i think my boi may suspect i keen on them. n why will/do i wan to chat wif them on our firt meet? if they wanna know mi, can always part mi wif my boi, n tok to mi mah. isn't it strange if i purposely go n tok to them?

den sent my boi home, n luffed along wif him n his kaki. when i got home, i thot i will have some time to mysef to do my stuff, ahah, but my plan for sunday/sat night "kena spoilt" LOL.. but ya, our concern for each other often get the better of us, till we bicker. n hehe, he wnana surprise mi, but i think he's not used to giving it, so he actually told mi first. but i can feel tat he's really surprisd my by "surprise" cos he really din expect it haahha!!

as we spend time together, strange, for 2 str8 weeks, i been feeling bad as we hug. i feel happy n loved when i get the hug. but it's the wkend. den the next day is workday. on workdays, i feel dejected cos i's hard to get lunch buddies, as till now, 4 months of working, i still need to really ask the snr if they going lunch. i feel paiseh. yes i admit. but 3 bad i not gd at PR. but hehe, got my boi counselling mi hehe. we realyl complement each other in certain ways. like.. a pair made in heaven? LOL... *grin* another things is, the temp guy supposed to return my modem money to mi on sat. i sms him. but he din reply. he's those streetwise guy. i wonder if i can manage to get the money back from him. i'll try my best.

hehe, today, i supposed to iron my work attire in morning, but had to deal wif my boi, so washing of clothes, ironing, n checking email will be delayed. later he sent mi to my aunt's place haha. i din expect ymself to stay so late over there siazz!! thot i reach aunt at 3pm, den do until 6pm at most. cos the modem can work in 2k, shld work in xp. but how come cannot??? argh!! end up 8pm den go off. damn it!!! no time to do wkend stuff again hehe. den the cute boi, hong ci jian (???) will be on ch U tuesday 830 pm show. come to think of it, i ahven't get used to the new schedule of ch U. n my probation ending this tuesday. the guy who came 1 wk earlier than mi, din go to discuss new pay. i saw him getting a letter. i dunno if the letter is for employment, if i hope can get a chance to discuss pay wif them. although, now, i dunno on wat grounds can i ask for more pay. cos my scope isn't widening.

sighzz, guess i'll still try to ask my snr n guy our for lunch. in fact, i can jolly well lunch alone. but, since i can lunch wif my colleagues, y not? n, it is strnage that, if i lunch alone, den see the snr n guy coming later n sitting somewhere, it does feel strange. hehe n ya, found an inconsistency statement from my boi, ehhe regarding looking and expressing my views of guys hahah... i sure make him duizz wif this line hahaha... McDonald's - I'M LOVING IT. =D *muax*

1 comment:

W79 said...

Muackz dar dar for being so nice to record my cartoons for me. hehe... dar dar is always so nice to me loh while I can be so insensitive sometimes. Really sorry that I neglect u. Be assure that I would not let it happen again.

Er... I am not gd at LAN loh. Always get killed by the rest and they bully me. haha... It's nice enough to have dar dar by my side when I play loh.

All my friends are fashion conscious loh cos they need to look gd to be attractive mah. It's quite obvious that he's checking u out loh. haha... and as for Kencer, 4get lah if u can't remember seeing him b4. If any one of them dare to part u from me and talk to u, I think I would kill them loh. haha...

Plan it as a surprise but didn't know dar dar so clever. Can sense my every move loh. haha... I was really surprised by u lah cos I never expect u to record the cartoons for me loh. Muackz...

Haiz... I was feeling so afraid when u claim to feel sad as we hug. I thot that there's something wrong btw the 2 of us liao so u keep feeling bad. Anyway, I am sure things in the company would pick up slowly. As for the temp guy, I wonder if u ask him in front of others, would it embarss him so much that he would try to pay u back asap? Just a suggestion.

Dar, so sorry that I inform u so late abt the arrangement to watch movie tml. U got to remember to set recording for ur ch U show loh. Would not suggest asking for a pay raise unless they discuss it with u.

It's always better to lunch with colleagues lah. Just got to work on it. dar dar is teasing me again loh... evil...