Sunday, June 05, 2005

will be going family for dinner later. on saturday, went to my frn's place to help move things. hehe, first time to bring my boi to meet my frn(s). really dunno how to cope. cos i surely got lotsa things to tok wif my boi, but dun wan neglect frn. but soemtimes, a word/line from my boi, can make mi go backt o him and tok LOL. but 1 srange thing. how come, this frn, he move place so often, but din realise he shld have some boxes to help him move easily? 30% of his "luggage" were boxes (either came wif the product, or he stole from downstairs). 70% were plastics bags. kauz, prtty hard to carry them.

somemore, when thigns r done, i was wondering if got seats in front so tat we can go wif the truck. but, sorri loh, no seats. oni the drv seats. in end, 3 of us cramped in the luggage area. but, so jalut! 3 of us were like, in oral n anal position!! kauz, i felt so embarrassed! i asked my frn to sit in front, cos he giving directions, but the drv ask him sit wif us, n he agreed. wah kauz. damn it, it so cramped! true enuff loh, later the drv turned wrongly. sianz.

wat's more, after we move thigns down, i saw an umbrella on the truck. i called my frn to go down see if he missed bringing anything. hahah. know wat, later he din see wat's missing. but when we move thigns, he den realise, the bread n umbrella is not there. i reminded him, i ask him to look into the truck liao. he din find anything. duhz. in his new room, cos he "downgrading" to a smaller place, we (i n boi) ask him to think n plan where he wnana put things. he say later den decide. LOL.

oh ya, during this period of time, i kinda str8 forward thnking, n din wanna waste time in discussing. haha, i think i kinda sounded rude at times :) soemtimes i really feel tat he not prepared, n din plan beforehand. his room, he searched for it oni 2 wks b4hand. mi, i started loking 1 mth back. wel, i did my part. i asked him to start searcing, but he kept pushing it off. n jus wanna "enjoy" life. he jus luffed abt it.

after moving, we went to mall for lunch. haha, ok lah, i tell the truth here, as i always do. my boi, always pay for my meals. i dunno how come, i always slower than him in thsi sense DAMN! he told mi he dun wan take pasta-mania. cos 2 ex. but my frn suggested it. ok, at the PM there, i told my frn nothing there suits us haha. n went other places to see. but later my frn say he giving us a treat. we looked around. nothing else really tat i find tantalising. in end, i lied tat, sicne nothing look good, why nto go for something tat i seldom take. although it's a lie (more to PM quite tasty, but ex), but it sounded true haha.

firs ttime, an ala-carte meal, is very fulfulling for mi!! i took PM at 2pm, n thot 4pm i can eat again. ahah, but i took my dinner oni at 9+10pm haha. later we spent time together, n even "had a baby" LOL. enjoyed our tiem to the fullest. sighz, from next wk on, we gonna not meet at all. but i thinking of giving him a surprise.

but while spening time wif him, i sudenly felt sad. cos my PR skills. i was suddenly affected. to mi, ppl have an easy way to find lunch buddies, but for mi, i had to search for them. maybe i'll look despo. but i was thinking, am i alright wif lunching by myself? or i jus wanna somethign else? for mi, i'm ok. been lunchign alone since may anyway. but why not jus get ppl to lunch wif mi? i cant find ppl in my office, so i guess i'll find ppl myself?

haha, am i such a failure in life(PR)?

1 comment:

W79 said...

First time to bring me to meet ur friends? I thot it's the 2nd time liao. 1st time was having the dinner at ur friend's place, remember? hehe... U r coping all right that day lah and I usually prefer to be a bit quiet when u r with ur friends cos I dun want u to neglect ur friend mah. Yah loh, even the moving company also comment that it's difficult to move with all those plastic bags. haha...

Yah... and dardar keep complaining in the truck abt the miscomfort. Luckily I am able to make dardar calm down or he would be talking loudly once we alighted, to show his unhappiness again liao. haha...

I think ur friend is not sure of his things as well loh. Dun think he really step up to the truck and give it a careful check to ensure all things are unloaded. Haiz... and he was moving in so many things to a small place and he dun want to plan in advance where to put all the stuffs. Sure got problems locating his stuff if he dun manage to unpack and arrange them soon.

I am glad that dardar also know that he sound kinds rude. hehe... Sometimes, we can only offer advises to ur friend. If u can sense that they are not willing to listen to u, just drop the issue liao. Being str8-forward in expressing urself may not prove to be a correct choice loh...

Erm... dar, it's not a mall. It's Junction 8. It's ok for me to pay for our meals, rite? I mean dardar do give me a treat also loh. Well, I dun want to take pastamania cos I am really broke mah and then I dun really feel gd when ur friend mentions that he's giving us a treat.

hehe... I am really glad that the meal was more than enough for you and thanks dardar for helping me finish some of my pizza. Thot u dun want to blog abt the "baby" ? *Blush* We always enjoy our time to the fullest when we are together loh. hehe... Well, dardar knows the main reason why we are meeting next week so yah... dun feel sad, k?

Why did dardar feel sad while spending time with me? I have an easy way to find lunch buddies cos Pearlyn is always around mah. Dun think too much lah. Once u are abt to find friends in the coy, u would be able to have lunch buddies also liao...

Dardar is not a failure in PR lah. Just that sometimes dar is too shy to make the first move ba... Huggies...