Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yesterday upadted till saturday night. den on sunday morning. hehe, i was about to call mum tat i not going home for bfast, when she msg mi (or rather, minded mi) tat no family bfast. haha, den spent time wif my boi. toking n chatting. oso watched Superstar repeat. ahah, ok i planned to go clubbing wif my Oz pal tat night. my boi know liao. he say he know i need to rest so i can chiong for the night. den hor, i was asking him to leave, buy haha, he still jus wanna stay by my side LOL..

till 2+, den he realise the time n agreet o lunch n go. den, we went for choy fun again. thisu time, the bro of the stallowner, when see us there togther, like suddenly stunned. he was lunching n paused siazz hahah. his elder bro was more matured n biz like. cos he served us as usual.. as customers.

after tat, i tried sleeping. sianz. 2nd time to catch a wink in day time. realised i really cant on the tv while sleeping. will cause mi insomnia. in end, i sleep 5pm. den cant fall into deep sleep. always, wanna doze off, den my ears hear music n i awake. rested till 740 liao. decided i cant sleep anymore n woke up.

my chiong attire always a plain tom type. i had wanna wear the same rock type jeans, sleeveless leather jacket wif zip. but, i wanna try new style!!! so i wore hawaiian kinda shirt, n rock jeans. met Oz pal up n went to check out a few places. went 1 club. it's FOC. we WERE surprised tat there no queue at all. went in, socked. bo lang eh?!? my firs ttime hor, go in, walk walk, 30 secs went out again.

den went to other 1, wher ei got guestlist. haha, bitch n teased each other on way there. so fun. den the counter guy who checking my name, is wearing black T, but i can see his chest quite well built haha. went up there, n it's ok lah, got ppl. n the crowd is slowing building up. in the club, oni 1 guy is pretty ok looking. be4 long, we got to the dance floor. haha, we saw "Power Ranger" n luffed abt some potato queens. i saw some of the aj group of ppl i had contact wif previously. but since they dun greet mi, i shan't bother to.

haha, realised tat this oz pal, he has his own music he love n own dance movement (soem snake gestures LOL), and i have my own. i rmb, i was oni "moving moving" my body lightly to the music, cos it;s so dead. den when the beat suddenly got to mi, i moved faster. den suddenly, Mimi's song came. i oni heard the fast paced intro, not sure at all. frn oso dunno. den, as the song progressed, YES IT"S MIMI ALIVE!!!!!!!

i was so damn excited!!!! i practically put my thumbs up to my frn!!! i simply shoook my body to the rhythm!!!! yes tiring, but enjoyable!!! did my usual movements... shaking n moving my waist, my butts, n even.. haha, like amei in her concert, will lean 70 deg n make some snaky moves. mi, i 70 deg, n shook my waist so fast to the rhythm, i am risking my breahe n life LOL. i cant blif i moving so fast oso. the rhythm is almost like hitting every beat tat the normal version had let off. so fast!! but i still managed t catch up!!! was enjoying myself quite a lot, really. den the last part where she "rapped" wif the guy, i simply put my hands up high, n jumped to every beat of the song. it's fast, so i cant jump high. yes, i really worship the song LOL. if it's her concert, i guess i';ll do the same :)

haha, the funny thign is, i usually close my eyes when i dancing. but these while, i been looking n observing. hehe, i startingt o have confidence in myself? oni when i wanna focus on dancing, den i close :). but after dancing to mimi song, i did see some ppl looking to my direction ahah.. to our surprise, the ppl, after the groovy musicended, all went off. before long, the whole place became as quiet as when we jus came. LOL.. my frn did see a guy who kept looking at him, but too bad, nothign happened. n den i took a cab home. msg my boi as i boarded the cab :)

then... next morning stuff, i update tmr. now is near 1 am

1 comment:

W79 said...

I just want to spend more time with u but then I guess I never noticed how fast time flies ba.

I am also not sure why is the bro of the stallowner stunned but it could be due to him not used to seeing him together all the time ba. Afterall, it's not hard at all to tell that we are a couple.