Sunday, June 19, 2005

anyway, wif the temp guy gone, and the young lady (who is so damn sharp in her words) done, i waiting for work life area to be improved..

today is really monday blues.. in the real way. morning was alright. got to work. den whole day was busy. den the temp guy, din tok much wif him. i find tat, i'm really bad at politics!! if i unhappy wif someone, i realyl dun tok to him siazz.. others can still tok n chat, but mi, i jus silent. lunch hours came. i thot of, once again, ask to join snr n guy. but no chance. later they moved off. 1 colleague who going for lunch oso, patted mi to go along. den i went wif them... i thinking, if he din ask mi along, will i still join?

den later, after lunch, i asked the temp guy for the money. wha liao, he say he n gf had argument. den almost lose temper wif mi, thinmking i kaypoh into wat happened between them. siaoz. i oni ask why the argument wif her caused him unable to return mi money. he say he gave his atm card to his gf. no matter wat, by this wk, i muz get back my money.

den later, crammed wif work. but enoyable. although dun have time to read papers, well at least i doing office work to occupy myself. den laater, i met my boi again. but this time, it's not those happy happy type... more to understanding n sorting our diff'es... sighzz... i know he's serious abt us. but i hope nothign bad will happen. i got home, n mum cooked porridge. almost din wanna eat. but after having first bite, i decided to jus finish it. not tat enmjoyable meal...

wah liaoz, realyl monday blues siazz.. on my way home, i chatted wif my boi. realised wat went wrong. he said i showered too much concern over him. he feel bad abt it. to him, i put in too much, while he feel he din deserve it. in a way, somehow i think it's bcos i... dun feel secure myself in a relation? jus like.. my work? i kept working n giving my best at work. lack toking to cooleagues, din strike rapport.

for relns, havign a few failed ones, i kinda.. think it's better to be CONCERNED over him, so he will feel loved. n usually, i'll b concerned n caring abt him, n dun wan him to b disadvantaged. so will give him all the best. but tat seems not he way it works... guess i need to be more relaxed?

1 comment:

W79 said...

I am sure ur work life area would improve since you are on better working terms with the rest of the staff liao. I think they must have notice that u r quite a nice guy to hang out with by now...

Well, some pple are very fake and most of them are doing it to show that they are ok with the guy or whatever but then u, being a frank person would not know how to hide ur feelings well, so u tend to show it out front when u r unhappy with someone. It's normal lah but then a person with gd PR skills would encourage u not to show sour face to others cos pple might think that u r angry with them. Take me months to master that as well until I can still smile at boss when she's scolding me. It's not easy to learn and it takes time...

Really happy to know that ur colleague patted u to join them for lunch. This is a very good sign loh and it shows that dardar's PR skills pay off. They are looking upon u as a team member liao so it becomes only natural to ask u to join them for lunch.

Regarding abt the money the temp guy owe u, I dun want to make any comments cos I believe u have ur own way of dealing with it. Just know that I would support ur decisions but no matter wat, try to avoid making a scene. hehe...

haha... I understand that the session yest was not really those happy ones cos we keep seeing "Yello River", but I am really glad that we can sort out our diff'es. Dun worry lah, with our sincerity we can sort all problems and nothing bad would happen. Huggies...

I wonder if you ever heard that too much gd things may not be a gd thing in the end... I do need care and concern and I am really very happy that u care so much for me. Sometimes, ur caring give me pressure and I dun know how to react to it loh... We shd really start off on a much relaxed pace. Dar, u r the best so dun think too much, k? Muackz...