Wednesday, June 15, 2005

last night, watching the recorded show of yuan lai jiu shi ni. watching out for hong ci jian to appear. n oso, the ch U 730pm show, i thot today got the macho guy topless scenes. sianz.. i think i missed mon's ep, so missed it. sianzz

anyway, workload today heavier a bit lah. ok, got some thigns which i wann say.
1) lunch
but i think i oni rmb this thing. i was supposed to have lunch appt wif my frn. he called mi abt 10 like dat, asking wat time i can go for lunch. i told him my lunch hour is 1pm ,n i going to bank there first. den he said, "in this case, we meet other days, cos i muz hurry back office by 2pm." i was thinking ,huh? time is arrange by the holders, if bank is crowded or soemthing, i shld b able to do somethign abt it. it does not mean i die die muz go bank, but it's jus on my mind." he said i'm odd. perhaps?

we still met for lunch, but hor wah liao.. my lunch i left at 1 pm, den he came at 1.15 telling mi he last min got call. we were walking fine n toking ok. jus toking. den inside the canteen, he took a BIG table. i was surprised. anyway i sat on it. i ask him go buy first, cos i know he need to look around. he came back wif his order, but waved at mi to sit somewhere nearer. i felt "oh gosh, switch seat in the midst?" when i got to that table, somehow, i lost my chat mood. he keep toking, but i have nothing to contribute. jus 1 liner. no mood to tok at all. at 150pm, he wanna buy some deserts. i was oredi panicking inside mi. my lunch is 1pm, normal timing to 1 hr. now 150pm. wat's he tinking? in end, i had to ask him to leave, so tat i wun b late. he late rask if my office need to login.

somehow, i feel tat, if something doesn't go according to planned, my mood may be messed up. oh ya... almost forgot!

i watched movie wif my BOI!!! watch Mr n mrs smith. quite interesting. but same thing, boring at first. err.. watched it wif his frn, or rather my ex-rival? hehe, n their frn, a ger. upon meeting, i duno... maybe i seldom meet gers, or they know i gay so no pt in chatting up wif mi. so, this ger, n my boi's colleague. upon meeting, din tok much wif mi lah. can say in the 3 hrs together, we din tok > 5 lines. n as she's on the ex-rivak's side, somehwo i feel tat she is trying to separate mi n my boi from walking together. cos i cna feel tat she is trying to walk beside him, pushing mi to the front, whiel the rival behind them. haah. bit funny thing is, jus b4 entering cinema, my boi ensured i'm right beside him, even pausing going into cinema jus to have mi beside (grins).

while we inside, i realise we din buy any snacks. so i went out to buy n went back into the cinema haha. we bought honey chick, had wnana eat inside, but hor, i thot, kauz, it's sure got gravy. how do we eat?? so the movie started. ya took popcorn all the way. hehe, i'm prepared to pay more attention to my face

during the show, it's pretty nice. n some of my boi's words (copied from my blog) kinda made mi so paiseh. so when brad got topless i was kinda happy, but din last long as nothign happened. but 50% of the time, he was SOOO sexy n charming!!! OOzes SOO much sex appeal!!!! especially some of his postures!! in those shorts... WOW!!! the paper did say Angelina did the role well, but brad din, cos it seem like he's doing another Ocean series. but i feel he did good. if brad did get out of his Ocean role, angelina din too. cos, the way she was dressed up, i NEVER weatched tomb raider, but she bore a STRIKING RESEMBLANCE to Lara croft cartoon ger!!!

the story si quite nice though :) quite twisting, but exagg hahah..

1 comment:

W79 said...

Mr and Mrs Smith really very nice moive loh... ex-rival? haha... Such a funny way to phase it. She's really ok lah. I dun think she's trying to separate us cos I always try to make sure u have my full attention now. U r very impt to me and I did promise to be more sensitive so of course we shd enter the cinema together as a couple. haha...

Feel so bad to make dardar go buy snacks and drinks cos it's very expensive loh. Haiz... but it was sweet to share popcorn with u all the way...

hehe... I just know that dardar would be super turned on by Brad Pitt. Anyway, I am glad u did enjoy the show. Muackz...