Tuesday, June 28, 2005

jus checked my boi's blog.. we both.. din blog for so many days siazz!!! ahha.. have we been up to something lately? for u to find out, for mi to know =P

ok, my last blog is on thurs. friday i work full day. by right, my boi had wanna lunch wif mi, cos he on leave oso. but then, he wanna let mi have chance ot lunch wif my colleauges, so, he stay home. but in end, my snr got lunch appt wif her frns (read: other dept colleauges). so i lunxch alone loh. quite ok lah.

after tat, went to meet my boi. shop around for my pants loh. now i realise tat, i like roomy or slim cutting. cos these r the cutting i like when trying out my pants. saw 3 brands tat i like. hush puppies, john holand (or something), and 1 more brand =P. while trying, kauz, 1 guy was attending to mi. for the john holand brand, he wanna intro mi to some SOFT n silky material pants. i told him, it dun feel secure as it's really kinda thin cloth. he say he understand. den he show mi others. i took a couple n wann go try. he den say "oh the changing rom is there. u can go to the one wif the door, cos the 1 wif cloth door is insecure."

i promptly sensed sarcacism. my boi felt the same thing.

later, i rtied this tat.. hehe, finalyl found 1 tat i like. paid the money n i asked abt membership card. aiyozz.. the mebership is nothing but a CREDIT CARD!!! damn! den i started to wonder wat kinda position will earn enuff to get credit card.

spent time wif my boi at home on friday. supposed to be our 1 mth anniversary, according to the day my boi officially declared our reln. but then this day.. turned out we celebrated in an alternate manner hehe... but i can say, this perhaps broke my curse :) will tell my boi more on my bday.

=========================

on saturday, had planned OUR day as follows:
1) go ktv at 11am
2) den go paragon catch QIU ZE!!!
3) walk around, den go find my boi's frn to celebrate frn bday.
but aiyozz ktv there... (LOL, havingh read my boi's blog, i seem to be repeating his lines...) the ktv dun have extra room siazz!!! sch holiday so hiong meh?!?! end up we went for the 1-3pm instead. ahha, i been to party n kbox liao. for party, it's more computerised n yes, it's better. unlimited number of songs to dedicate. song scome faster. screen bigger n flat some more. but ex loh

kbox is more for frns gathering. no wonder it's cheap. got a max of 30 songs. n squeezy oso. ahha, in here, i dedicated a song to my boi. a song whcih i thot of while on my way home hahah. kauz, dun have original mtv, oni pirated 1. err, when i sang those sad songs, i wonder if i affected my boi. cos when he sang those sad songs, i really scared he will jus weep suddenly.

den after tat, oh ya, at the ktv, i came at 1255pm. told the counter ger i there, den more ppl came, n she let them in first. ARGHZZ!! ok after ktv, went to arcade there.. play game like no need money like tat. jus scan the card like so songzz. well, hehe, they got offer mah, topup 20$ get 20$ credit free. ok loh :) so, bought 40$ worth credit, n spent 25$ on arcade, trying to finish the romance of 3 king game. hahaha... even ppl around us were staring n looking at our stage. i not good player, but my boi managed to send mi thru the astages.. haha, we managed to survive to the last stage haha...

den went to shop for the frn's gift. wah, took quite some tiemt o decide on the clothes. den hor was waiting for the counter ger to wrap things up. but i feel tat, she is tending the register, n gonna wrap my gift. y her colweague dun help? n hor, seeing hwo bz she is, i almost wanna self serv to wrap the gift. my boi, surpised tat i know how to wrap gift. i told him, as long as the action dun need follow procedures, n can welcome creativity, i can try. haha. but he dun lemme. hahha.. the reason, i dun thinki wnana say LOL.. haha, nowadays, i got a number of things hiding hahah...

(jus rmb the spider tat cohabitate wif mi) oh ya. the spider!! these days, i got a spider in my room!!! forming a web at the corner of my cupboard!!! aiyo, it sure cant get food 1 lah. but hwo do i tell him tat.......

den at the bday there, got a few fam,iliar face from sgboy whcih i know, but i din greet them lah. i'm no longer tat chatty guy anymore. will be slower in knowing new guys these period. cos i know, i cna chat, no prob. but later on, i'll be 2 tired to maintain the chattiness n not b so frnly to them. but i'll still tok propelry when ppl tok to mi. den saw a SHORT BENG. he's really short, n sport those beng look. i bet his body got a certain shape =P my boi had wanna intro him to mi. but i dun realyl see the need, cos i not gonna see him anymore after bday.

had been pretty chatty wif those frns of my boi, whom i familiar with. haha, had quite enjoyable time wif them. esp when i know they have good impression of mi haha. but i realised, when we at bday, the short beng n mi sittign opposite each other. my boi say he quiet kind. den mi, i oso dun wish to strike any chat at all. so, it's awkward haha. we sitting n facign, but dint ok at all. his frns r really those kiddy n fun ppl hahah.

later, my boi declined invitations from the bday boi to go mahjong but wanna b wif mi to my hse. eheh ok. den suddenly, i rmb my Oz pal, is back, n wonder where he is. he will be coming town in an hrs time. my boi say he ok to mi my frn, ok loih. den walked over to meet him.

woow, long time din see, to mi, he kinda slimmed down a bit. i gave him a hug. but it din feel natural, cos he not prepared. hahah. trust him to b australian-ised. later went to various places to chill out. finally settled somewhere not so crowded. we (mi n frn) bitched n joked n teased each other as normal. den my boi was trying HARD to get into frn's good books. den hor, is the waiter thinking we dun intend to get a drink at all?? we sat there for 10 minuteo or even 20, but no 1 came up. we even signalled at them!

finally, 1 came, n my frn got sarcastic haha. oh ya, at the buying of pants on fri, have i put on wt, thx to my boi's generousity wif food?? cos, i usually wear 29" jeans, but when i tried 30", it seem ok oso... hahah. this time, i paid for the drinks, n my frn actually commented "i luv ya".. i was stunned. kauz. den as we changed venues, 1 guy actually tried to pick my frn up by asking some boliao n stupid qns. siaoz.

after these, i sent my frn to our usual hangout to ... hehheh. on our way home, we were holding hands all the way hahaha...

now is time to sleep.

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... I really laugh out loud when I read the part of "have we been up to something lately? for u to find out, for mi to know"

Really regret not rushing down from home to have lunch with u on friday loh.

That stupid salesman is very bad loh. Can sense that he's not happy when u reject the soft and silky material pants so he starts to say that he can understand when u mention abt insecure. Haiz... lucky for him, I am not on a bitchy mood that day. haha...

Maybe when I earn enough, I applied the membership card and let u use it loh... hehe...

Huggies to dardar. I just want to say that I am glad I got u as my bf and I am sure we would have more months and years to come to celebrate our anniversity...

I think we shd only go Kbox next time lah since it's so much cheaper and nicer. I really dun mind the squeezy space loh cos I can sit closer to dardar mah.

I really love the song that u sung to me cos it's so sweet and nice. U actually got me to blush in the room loh. Evil dardar. hehe... I m not affected by the sad songs lah cos I am 4ever happy with u by my side. Muackz...

Yah loh, we played like crazy for the arcade game and I am glad we completed it. In fact, the both of us are like so into the game that we continue immediately once we are dead. haha... Too engrossed in the game that we forget the amt of money we spent and not to mention the crowd of pple behind us, watching us play. haha...

We did take some time to decide on the gift and I am really glad we got the shirt cos vir said that he likes it very much and he wanted to comment that u got taste. hehe... Luckily dardar never mention the reason of why I dun let u wrap the gift. *Blush* Know that dardar is hiding a lot of things for my sake. DarDar is the best loh. Muackz...

haha... I am only chatty with close friends and Dar shd know that I dun classified most of them under close friends. Josh is also one of the LAN buddies but then I dun get to see him on a often basis, so yah... u may get to see him soon...

I am really glad that Dar can mix well with my friends loh. It would make group outings easier too. hehe... but then again, Dar is so evil loh, 4ever joining forces with my friends to bully me... *sobsob* haha...

Really happy to meet Lesile up and I am kind of looking forwards to meet Sonya too. For your info, I am NOT trying HARD to get into Lesile's gd books loh cos I only speak the truth. Dar shd know that I am not gd at lying...

Why would u be stunned? when Lesile said that " Kevin, I luv u." I thot that he really mean it from the bottom of his heart. Find that statement warm and nice from a very close friend. I did realise that someone trying to pick up Lesile, but then those crappy lines he used is not going to impress Lesile loh. LOL...

Really enjoyed the trip home loh. The long walk to take NR while holding hands, and the walk home holding hands. Just find the time spend with dar to be forever so sweet and nice. Dar, I love u... Muackz...