Thursday, June 09, 2005

"Just that I was damn surprised when u call me up loh" ya i guess so, cos i was using my office ph mah :) actually, i got the place liao, but the bldg name.. haha did i write down or did u say?

"I would never allow u to raise ur foot to kick her foot/leg loh." hehe, den how u expect me to sit? or shift to other places?

"I was saying "I know u r into SM..." u got say meh??? i oni rmb u say "can u let go of my shirt?" maybe u say "if not, u may break it".

"I am happy that we never fail to put that aside" haah, when 2 ppl who never leaves LTR issues over night get together, nothign is impossible!! jus need some giving n taking :)

super star? nope, the audtion for both ch U n choir fell thru. sighzz..

"1st time was having the dinner at ur friend's place" i dun really take tat as meeting my frns. cos they more to party frns, those party.

I was stunned when i saw "dardar feel sad while spending time with me". ahha, jus suddenly thot of thow tuff it's for mi to find ppl for lunch loh. today is a success. hope thur will b good oso. see first. fri, lunch wif my frn. n, i seldom mention names of the place si been to. i know where they are, but i dun wan mention them. cos i dun wan ppl to know where i been.

"the person had a bad day and he just happen to take it out on me" err, i'll take it the person does not know how to behave properly. but take it out on my boi?? gosh, no way... nope, May bills high, cos i dial wrong charity line, n called my Oz frns to chit chat. usually around 70$.

haha,, reading ur posting of ur name n mine, i rmb soemthing. my sup wanna us chang password. i chose 1. the hitn for this password is ur name :) "it comes with an engagement ring" huh?? wah, still mentioning tat.. aiyo, tmr skali ur kakis tease mi for "buying" u such cheapo ring. haha, but it's the thot tat counts :P

"to see this attractive guy that I am attached to..." jaahha,, u keep giving ppl such lines, wait they got some expectations.. i din meet den they... #!@$$@# LOL wah say, now ur frns oso read my blog. i wonder if mine read ur ;) it's ok, jus tell mi watever u feel alright to let mi know.

btw, u wanna change from "Get a lean toned body" to toned? and why u remove samuel's old blog n sam blog? my sweet boi, glad u finally meeting ur kakis up!!! but i'm alrgiht to meet them loh, as long as u feel comfy :) u sacrifice ur time to be wif mi, i can oso join u wif ur frns mah :) thsi fri, i meeting sec frns.. not confirme dyet. but after tat, i'll check how i gonna schedule my time wif u.

dec's frn, she cant spare a thot for her bf?

now is 1237am. hehe, early time to sleep LOL..

1 comment:

W79 said...

hehe... u hoh... I tell u the full address over the phone and u sms me again to check with me. In the end, I got to sms the details to u loh...

I would expect u to sit properly and maybe shift a bit in to avoid her kicking u again loh. Muackz...

I can't really remember what I say cos u were controlling so hard not to laugh out loud when we reach the bus-stop. hehe...

I am really glad to have u as my bf and I do know that dardar is very very nice to me liao. Muackz...

Dar is always a super star in my heart so dun think too much. Huggies and do try ur best next time if such an opportunity comes up again...

oh ok... didn't know u dun classified them as friends, as in u still have party friends. haha...

Dun need to mention names of pple and places lah. I am just happy for dardar that u got lunch buddies liao but then again she's a gal, rite? hehe...

Dun be like that lah. I am usually very peace-loving unless someone step on my toes or I am in a super bad mood that day. hehe... Anyway, ur hp bills are high loh so yah... chat lesser if possible loh...

Dun want to guess what's the password in here cos it's meant as a secret. Maybe would ask u when I meet u up later. Hopefully, u dun make me blush in front of them loh... Why would I bother if the engegement ring is cheap or expensive? It's the thot and heart that really matters to me...

Well, dardar is always attractive in my eyes wat and I am speaking the truth. I am not sure if ur friends are reading my blog as well but then I am really fine with them reading my blog loh. haha...

Didn't noticed I make so much changes. nvm lah... I am of course comfortable with u meeting up my friends lah. Just scared that u may feel bored or out of place but then I know I would be sticking to u and paying special attention to u loh. Muackz...As for this fri, it's ok lah cos I got gym. I can go home alone lah...

Dec just briefly shared with me on the friend's problems. Would ask him for more details on Friday during gym loh...

Wow, blog until so late again. Haiz... dardar must slp early loh and dun get urself so tired. Huggies...