Sunday, June 05, 2005

fnally, i have some time to reply comments...

"No wonder my face was wet last nite, so it was due to a flying kiss..." - hehe, tis week, i think u have to bring more tissue pax, cos more kisses will fly over LOL.

"but then dar dar shd not join in the voice raising competition loh" hehe, my way of protection, is to tell ppl how rude it is for the ppl to act in their way. if they fight back, i'll give up, cos they aren't educated n cultured n civilised enuff to understand the meaning of manners. haha, soemtimes, when ppl piss mi off wif their actions, i oso will shake my head obviously.

"would not buy things for u liao lah" u dun need to always buy things for mi mah, esp now when u waiting for the payday.

"cause ur hp bills to be even more expensive." i got some free airtime to use. i tried b4, to keep calling ppl to tok when the month is ending, but soemtimes, i'll jack up my bill cos i tend to recv calls after tat period, even after the free airtime.

"whereby u prefer to drop hints for me to figure out." ahha, ya loh, i dun like to b so direct wif my emotions. cos maybe 2 mi, actions is louder than words. wld rather do thigns tat make u hapy, than say things tat impress u. jus like, the tv shows. if i tlel u i'll rec for u, but in end, something bad happened den..? but after i rec liao, den surprise u, haha.. tat's the best!

"Luke and Desmond are a couple, Daniel and WeiXiang are another couple loh" wah, u know so many couples siazz!! abt looking at guy, dun b 2 influenced by ur pearl ger. live life the way u wan :) ahha, ya loh, now ur hp is protected wherever u go haha. although it seems to be jus anotyher pouch, but hehe, it's packed wif sincerety =D

till now, u have 3 types of reactions when something good happens. 1 is a stunned expression, 1 is play along, 1 is a seldom-seen-on-tv :P. for mi, when we both are really heated up, i prefer not to say anything hurting or damaging cos it helps nothing. wil prefer to cool down n make up. but tat say, i really... was i triumphing over my victory, tat i din realise i was going overboard?

"It's nice to know that ur position in the office is confirmed liao" not confirmed yet. but from wat i see, mostly confirmed. if not, my office will surely get new ppl in. my probation end 6/14, or ather 13, cos i start 14/03. by now, if i not good, they'll surely get new ppl in.

"Feel bad that I am occupying so much of ur time tat u cant study" - nope! i got timet o study. but i can't keep to my books right? i oso need frns n a life. not gd at making frns, cos it seems hard for mi to stay in contact wif them. seldom got ppl volunteer to call mi up. more to mi calling them to tok.

"ganging up with Pearlyn loh." is quite funny n nice. but when u n her toking away, mi n her bf were jus keeping quiet. nothin for us to chip in. abt the food thing, i jus wnana let u taste my food lah, the fish slice. haha, n ya, when ur colin frn called, haha, i was so surprised siazz!! js to hear my voice oso sungz. n hehe, i was acting funny when he asked mi to pass hp back u, but i say "no" den he luffed.

hehe, when ppl r affected emotiionally, pretty hard to say it out so fast mah. hey, no way to bring them back together? wat actually happened?

oh, ya i was checking my stats of the website, not my bod, n foudn tat my blog is again listed by blogspot, thus got more ppl visiting my site those time. hheh..

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... I dun want to receive flying kisses loh. I prefer the real physical contact of ur lips against mine...

Dun quite like dardar way of protection. Always find that anger is not a gd way to solve any issues. I prefer to believe that the person had a bad day and he just happen to take it out on me. Knowing that, I should not be nasty to him and make his day worse. haha...

Ok, I buy things for u after I get my pay. hehe...

I happen to see ur hp bills for may loh and it's alrdy so high. Really dun want dardar hp bills to be even higher so yah... I would have to learn to ctrl myself better and only call u when the need arises.

Yah lah, dardar always have a way to surprise me and bring a smile to my face. Sometimes, I tend to be touched by what u did for me but unable to ctrl my emotions, I tend to let u know immediately of my feelings for that surprise. Muackz...

I only know of a few couples lah and the most loving couple I know now is Kevin and Wesley. hehe... Abt looking at guy issue, I would listen to my heart ba and decide on how to settle the issue. My hp is protected wherever I go and it comes with an engagement ring as well. *Blush*

Didn't realise I got 3 reactions to something gd. Maybe I shd take photo of them and see for myself. haha... Heated up? I dun know... Dun think I have really heated up in front of u b4. Maybe I m too much in love to get heated up... or maybe I tend to be kissing someone when he got me heated up. *Blush*

oh ok, at least 90% confirmed that ur position in the office is secured liao. Dardar got to perform well in work and be more friendly towards the staff loh. Would be nice to know more colleagues better so they can offer help and in a way also get urself some lunch buddies...

I dun know abt u having enough time to study anot but I trust u to manage ur time well... I would love to call u up but in a way, I am afraid ur hp bills may be high since u dun have any free incoming. Dun mind calling u once in a while when I miss u to chat for a short while...

U hoh... 1st time meeting Pearlyn up and u gang up with her against me loh. so evil sia... Colin was curious to hear ur voice mah and he's quite keen to see this attractive guy that I am attached to...

I had a long talk with Samuel yest and yah... he read ur blog as well. He wants me to express his thanks to u for offering ur concern. I doubt they can be back together again but then maybe it's a blessing in disguise ba... Would tell u more when we meet ba but only limited info cos I promised Samuel to keep some details a secret.

Wow, dardar's blog is popular once again so u see, u r a nice person. Just got to work on the chatting part with ur colleagues and give them some time to realise what a gd guy u r. Muackz...