Monday, June 13, 2005

"maybe I am not fated to give u a surprise" nope, more to... u dunno if ur surprise will work, so hehe, tend to test water first. ahha, den i kinda guessed wat u up to LOL

"at least reply to ur comments ba... " if u really busy, jus carry on ur stuff. we can always call to tok... esp when we meet every 2 days :)

"I am really glad to have u as my bf and I do know that dardar is very very nice to me liao. Muackz... " the feeling is mutual :) jus tat at times, i overly concerned abt ur well being...

"oh ok... didn't know u dun classified them as friends, as in u still have party friends. haha..." i seldom tok to them. esp now when i quit going to the party, i wonder if got chance to even meet them up.

"u got lunch buddies liao but then again she's a gal" so wat she gal?? unlss u dun mind mi meeting yandaoz n cuties?? LOL

"I would be sticking to u and paying special attention to u loh" ahha, u wrote this line few days back... hahah...

"when I saw u dashing across the road" cos i in hurry to see u?

"Some of them do read ur blog lah, I guess but I never ask who they are" den how u know they read??

" I thot u would not be so crappy liao when u r so hungry" dunno lei, i was famished. but when i ate bit of thigns, i got energy liao, n started to crap haha

"I am not gd at LAN loh. Always get killed by the rest" cos u were ganged up against mah. if not, how can u b killed? maybe next time i i can, i'll team up wif u haha

"It's quite obvious that he's checking u out loh" does tat person know u toking abt him?? today, i actually intended to ask my sup to gimme more thigns to do. mabye tmr i'll try

================

wah, superman siazz. good face, good bod, trainer some more. later train till u cannot tahan haha... he oso wif u guys today right? den tell him ur $$ thing, n see if he can do something for u guys?

i dun agree wif dec. looks n body is impt in sex. how does personality come in?? if it's LTR, den it dun apply to jus AJ circle.personality more impt, looks is first impression, body is bonus (haha, like urs truly!!)

hey, u not lousy lah, jus tat it's ur first tiemt o get ur bf to meet ur kakis right? so at times, u may not know how i fele mah. i know someone is sticky to u, so at times, , yes oni at times, i hope u entertain him, but dun ignore mi until like i oni there to accompany u guys... cos there a diff between our status...

anoter possible reason is, ur boss may jealous abt ur performance n popularity?

1 comment:

W79 said...

yah loh... so disappointed to know that it was no surprise at all. Think I got to work out a better plan next time. haha...

No lah. Sort of a habit liao. I mean ur blog is the first document I read once I reach office so replying comments is something I tend to know immediately after reading ur blog.

haha... dar dar got to learn how to trust me to take care of myself as well and yah too much care and concern would only cause us to bicker...

From the way u write, u sound sad that u loses a chance to meet ur party friends up. If u really want, ask them out for a meal loh. As for the party, it's up to u lah...

If u want to meet cuties and yandao for lunch, go ahead loh. I rather u got someone to join u for lunch, it's not a gd feeling to know that u r lunching alone.

In a hurry to see me also dun need to dash across the road. It's so dangerous loh. I dun mind waiting for u so no more dangerous acts from u again or u r going to get it from me...

I know some of them read cos when we meet up, they mention something u blog down. I dun go around asking if they read ur blog cos it seem so silly loh...

dar dar always crap lah. U would only stop when u r with strangers cos u shy mah. haha...

haha... LAN game is all abt teamwork. In the begining, u got to fight alone to earn more money and experience points. After that, u got to fight together to kill the enemies. haha...

I doubt he read my blog and ur blog loh. haha... so it's ok.

Superman of course got gd looks and bod loh. Train until I cannot tahan, then I lie on his shoulder loh and get him to support me, can??? He's a newbie and he can't do much abt the rates but then I think Dec is signing up for the trainer.

Are u trying to laugh at me now? Humph! ok loh...

I still think that I am a lousy bf. I am sure others would be more sensitive than me. Haiz... Would make it a point not to let history repeat itself again...

My boss is not jealous of me in any way lah. She's just unhappy that I request for a dept transfer cos it reflects badly on her. I mean u would only want to transfer out when ur dept totally sucks rite? and it's usually due to the boss. Thus, I am alrdy in her bad books now and she's finding ways to stop me from being transfered out... haha...