Monday, June 20, 2005

replying his comments/blogs...

my boi, no need to say "less stupid". it's jus how i grew up, n learnt things, so i was jus... woke-up mood? tat y i had a machine gun? :)

sometimes, when u r trying to say something to pruposely spite mi, i'll b unhapy loh. but i dun rmb anything tat u have been unhappy about..

" ur blog is the first document I read once I reach office " i thot it's the last 1??? so u can take time to reply?

"u would only want to transfer out when ur dept totally sucks rite" nope, for a change of env as well mah...

"dardar would be super turned on by Brad Pitt." ahha, every time he in skimpy attire, i'll try to look n observe haha

"Dec mentioned that u look gd to him and he commented that u r a very nice guy and he can sense that u would be very nice to me. In short, he's happy for me that I got u as my bf. hehe... I am also happy that I got such a nice bf like u loh. Muackz" LOL

"Be nice to ur friend lah since he's making the first effort to chat with u loh" abt my sec frn right? oh well... tell u te bg sometime later

"Maybe it was a wrong choice of me to turn up and wait for u lah. " HEY, it's not bad to turn up, i appreciate it. but then, i jus caught oof guard.. dunno how to intro.. like wat u say in blog.. i'm not kauzzing u tat u showed up suddenly..

why i wanna try missed connection? wat's the purpose? if to b frns, things can proceed slowly. if to b reln, i oredi got 1.

hehe, after celebrating out month-old anniversary, will discuss abt it.. haha, shall we bring th "baby" along? LOL

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... dar is super evil loh when it comes to suaning pple. Always laugh out loud while I can only keep quiet abt it. haha...

Well, sometimes dardar also said something to spite me off loh and I think that u enjoy seeing me reacting to it cos u always smile out loud. haha... I would be more careful lah and dun say things to make dardar unhappy liao...

Now, I am always quite busy, so ur blog becomes the first document I read once I reach office liao. Can dun blog, can dun read other's blog, but I can never dun leave comments and reply to ur blog.

No lah, I only wish to transfer cos of my bitchy boss. Guess I would just have to put up with her since I can never be transferred out.

Dec did said that u r a nice guy and I am really happy I got u as my bf so what r u laughing out loud abt? mm...

Forget abt the missed connections thingy lah... I am just feeling insecure and making a big fuss over nothing again. hehe... Sorry, Dar...

What do u want to discuss after the one month anniversary? something interesting? or something fun? haha... Why do u want to bring the "baby" out? I am sure "he" prefers to stay at home loh. haha...