Monday, June 06, 2005

haah, i thot roommate so resourceful n managed to loan a PC from his frns. so that was borrowed from the landlord. last night, i slept a 3 hrs nap mah, den, at night i slept at b4 12am. somehow, i had dreams n woke at 2+, 4+ 5+ 6+ 7. all these while, i been feeling quite alright. felt tat if i jus got out of bed during those hrs, i'm alright. but on the bus, i still dozed off.

den for lunch, at the presence of my jrn n snr colleaug,e i called up a guy from a mailing list, asking him out for lunch. den my snr colelague tried to chat a bit wif mi. tok abt the modem she sold mi. well, quite an old topic, but well, still ok loh. at least she tried to chat up. den jus b4 lunch, our workload increased. but there was onthing i can do. cos, they never let mi had the chance to hands-on. so, i can't help in anything.

wen tto meet the new guy for lunch. wah, was quite surpriased siazz... really din expect it. the guy i meeting is a 40+ guy. nope, i'm not biased at age, but jus surprised tat i meeting a 40+ guy. jus din expect such age. expected, his stuff were pretty matured type, n tok abt the meaning of life. for mi, i let my analytical side of mi surface. haha. n i saw my snr colleague sitting beside my table. b4 i went off, i waved her goodbye. for courtesy mah.

den later on, pretty sianzz. nothignt o do at all. worse thign, we cant leave early. n snr let young lady install programs, n mi n jnr no chance to try. ok, i shan't puhs them into giving mi chances. depends if they wanna lemme try mah. i oredi volunterred in the morning liao. it was so sianzz, tat when i left my office, i felt as though the place has no future. haha, den i thot: jus barely 3 mths, n i feel this way?? i even thot whether i shld take up some courses to improve my PR skills.

den haha, my boi calle dmi, if i able to meet him n his frn. LOL, 2 bad mi on bus liao. so qiao, firs ttime, i reached the busstop, so few ppl on my bus, so i rush for it. den my boi called mi haha. n hor, again, i dozed off on the bus. dozed in such way, i hit the railing of my seat. took my herbal tea as usual, n ate urry puff. haha, strange lei, fom my observation, LUV seem to always leave pus on my chin area over the wkend LOL. and while watching ch 8, i was almost weeping when i saw the part, mum was giving birth, n dead son was there to support her. pretty touching. n i can't reply my boi's comments. tmr got meeting at 8am. muz sleep early.

1 comment:

W79 said...

Dar, r u really ok recently? Seem like u have not been having gd sleep... This is really very bad for health loh and u may have eye bags for not having enough rest. Haiz... Must take gd care, k?

Glad that u got urself a lunch buddy liao but pls do not meet him on a regular basis. It's still better to meet colleagues up for lunch. Dun try to distance urself from them or it would make things even worse as time pass by.

Yah loh, think it must be a curse I put on myself loh. Say I unwant to meet u for this week. In the end, really dun even have a chance to see u at all. Haiz.... At least, dardar is gd this time round. Must slp early and have enough rest loh. Muackz...