Thursday, June 02, 2005

yup.,

yup. this morning i got to work early. in fact, while on way to work, i dunno how knda mentality n mood shld i have. but gradually i recovered n msg mi boi "morning",. but i dun have the mood to put in smiley. for lunch, took it myself. i simply cant wait for thw day to pass quickly, so tat i can mee tmy boi n tok to him abt thigns. so hard to contain my bad feelings within myself

another boring day has passed. sighzz, we gonna have 1 day's salary cut 'cos we were late everyday for work. my sup today asked my colleague for mc tat he hasn't given yet. den somehow, the date he mentioend, i rmb it's mi instead. but sup din ask mi. n i checekd my pay slip. i got 1 day unpaid mc. wat?? i entitled to 3 days mc but i got 1 day unpaid MC?? n seem like, my sup dun wan fight anythign for mi siazz.. is he realyl training mi up, or feel awkward abt mi?

den finally thw day passed n i went to meet my boi. still toked things over, and voila, things never go outta hands for us!!! i believe, if we both sincere, there's nothing we can't overcome. as long as 1 party dun give up, n willignt o give timet o try, thigns sure can work out.

but 2 bad, my boi's pal is havign problem wif LTR. hope thigns will go on fine too. ye this sounds superficial, but wat else can i say? i oso told my boi, i wun giv good comments followed by true 1s, cos tat's mi. i jus find it 2 commmercial. prefer to jus tell the truth.

at work, the temp guy said, it's best to be urself. well, i agree to an extent. if being ruself mean dun change for the better at all, tat's not good.

1 comment:

W79 said...

I know that ur morning sms was very different from the ones I received on other mornings. I can sense that u r still quite affected by what happen last nite. Haiz... Next time, dar must not keep all these bad feelings to himself loh... I dun like it when u r feeling down...

haha... Both of us are more than willing to talk abt problems and work it out. Anyway, it's just so nice to hear dar dar's kiddy laughter again... I still remember the story u told me abt the old couples... I am sure we can be together as long as they are now... *Blush*

As for Samuel, there's nothing I can do as well. Just leave it to fate ba... Haiz...