Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A misstep. Or a lesson learned.

At the start of the role, I was naturally happy. I did what was required and with my inquisitive mind, I chanced into a scenario which no one saw before.

My boss also gave me a task which leverages on my developer experience. She later also sent me to help out in another project. On my last day, she even treated me to lunch at a restaurant!

That's when the problems came.

I faced difficulties after a few weeks in the project and even called the boss for advice. She then guided me along.

Sadly, it did not help much and I was transferred back to my first project. Questions were then raised (behind my back) about what happened.

I then felt extremely lost. I seriously dinno what to do.

I went into depression.

I also sought professional help.

From what I gathered, I deemed the best way out would be to move on, yet again.

On my last day, it's a simple affair of going back to HQ. No lunch treat. What a great difference, compared to my earlier days.

No comments: