Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nomadic work style

From this point on, I led a nomadic life. I can't remember in detail where I worked next. Each lasted from 3 months to half a year. It's mostly IT related. Summary is as follows:

- property agent. Left when I saw the thickness of the book we need to study for exam.

- a ticketing company. I was used to working with an ide, or a software. But it's using some software which I dunno how it worked.

- a finance company. Not used to the system I'm asked to take care of.

- a small software company with less than 10 headcount. It's using a technology that gave me headache. No wish to pick it up. I also wished to have a role that faces the client more but was rejected.

- financial advisor. I studied HARD to obtain the required certification. 3 months later, the objective and my expectations had too much gap and I left.

No comments: