Monday, January 04, 2016

Primary school days

I've been the very quiet boy all along. Not knowing how to socialize, I ended up without frns anytime in class.

Without frns to hang out with, it also meant I ended up staying home,.watching tv to kill time.

I also have a fixed diet during canteen breaks.

I'm not a bookworm, but I was assumed to be so, as I was at home all the time.

One big difference seems to be that, I engage better with insects lol. As in, I can kill time by watching and observing how they move lol.

Oh yeah, when the maths teacher was teaching, I may be slow to grasp it. A few days, or even a week later, when my brain suddenly understood the concept, I will have forgotten it's to the credit of the teachers, and thought I caught the concept myself. Hehe. Although there's some truth in the latter still lol

When it came to streaming classes, it meant classmates who have formed a bond may be split up into different classes. Many cried when they split. Somehow, as I had no frns, no tear rolled down. But, being overwhelmed, or in order not to appear too different, I managed to cry too lol.

I remember a particular instance. This classmate was moving off and waving goodbye to us. I waved too and halfway went back to crying. Hehe. Thinking back about it, I wondered if that classmate was puzzled why I cried that hard.

No comments: