Friday, January 08, 2016

My poly days

My polytechnic days was a weird journey.

We had 3 years of study.

In the first year, everyone was fresh to the course and to everyone. There's a lot of fun especially in my class. We had went out together and killed time together. We had really happy times together!

My academic results was one of the best in the class too. And I naturally enjoyed the crown I had.

In the 2nd year, the class split up. Almost everyone went their separate way. I missed the fun in the first year. Hanging on to the past, I had little wish to know my new classmates. Let alone mingling with them.

Due to lack of interaction, during group projects, I preferred to do my part alone and then integrated it later on with the rest. It's tough time.

My first year classmates would still organize outings. But they'll bring along new ppl into the group. I was not used to these new ppl joining us and didn't wish to mingle with them too. Somehow I felt we were intruded.

In the last year, it got worse. I was very stuck to an idea for the graduation project and had only done minimal research on it. A much needed document , which weighs heavily on the marking criteria , wasn't done. And the end product was mediocre.

But I still managed to graduate. Phew.

No comments: