Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Secondary school days

I was assumed to be a bookworm, as I usually went home right after school. I wasn't one at all. I guess I just didn't know how to mingle around and make frns.

So, when I wasn't able to get to a good secondary school, everyone was surprised.

In school, as my Chinese language ability was exceptional, I was known among a few as the person who can write out anyone's Chinese name just by hearing it from them. But soon, I became an outcast, due to misunderstandings which I dinno or din bother to clear up.

1 guy even remarked, right in my face, that no one in the whole class liked me.

1 day, when I was obviously bullied, 1 burly guy stood up for me, and we.became frns.

The last 2 years were more enjoyable, as a couple of classmates were pretty inclusive.

I remember, 1 female classmate who had a younger sibling less than half her age was really attentive to me. When I joined her group of frns for outings, I usually will just sit at a corner while they're busy.chatting away. She then looked at me and exclaimed, "hey, u must join us!!"

No comments: