Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First developer role at sme

Needless to say, I was extremely happy over there. I was a permanent staff and had lots of staff benefits.

The project I was on was at the development phase. Somehow, I remember I made myself a to-do list, which contained what I think needed to be done to the system. Meaning, the boss didn't know about the list and its items. BUT, I nvr got down to doing it. A stagnant list, u can say.

After the project finished its development phase, there's some restructuring and I was made to join another team. The boss who got me in went to another department. At the same time, or maybe earlier, I had gotten my degree as well.

At this other team, I was given some simple modules to do. I dinno the purpose, but come to think of it, it could be that, I didn't prove my ability lol.

With my degree, the new team lead told me that, the company will not adjust my pay. Ouch. I then decided to move on.

No comments: