Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My stepping stones

After graduation from poly, I was enlisted into army. After which I joined the workforce.

Probably cos I'm 100% greenhorn, my first job was introduced by a friend. It's at the helpdesk.

I'm the kind who will assume all issues raised by the caller need to be solved by me. I often can't manage to break it down into parts to be solved by different teams.

And, I usually tend to solve from my own understanding and experience, instead of relying on tested and proven steps.

Also, if I need to seek help from others to.solve a problem, I often don't tend to remember how it's solved, or why perform certain steps. End up, when a similar problem comes up, I will ask again.

So, at this helpdesk, I stayed for a few months, and wished to try out another role. And I left.

No comments: