Monday, September 19, 2005

damn... ytday, i handed in my asgt, den stayed up to abt 1+ 2am to edit n post some pix. i wasn't really tat tired to slp, but i shld slp liao lah. i forgot if i heard my hp beep. the next thing i know, i woke up at 7.19am ahhah, i was blur. how come wak eup so late... really cos i MUZ have certan hrs of sleep? so i rushed, n was abt to leave my house when i check my hp. got 1 sms. sent at 2.33am. asking mi to give wakeup call. whahaha... din state time, jus ask for wakeup call? so i jus called, but he woke up liao.. hahah..

thot i'll b late for work, but hehe, i was nearly late lah. den work day, cos 2 ppl on leave, i was SOOO busy. picking up as many calls as i can. n now, thinking of how i shld plan my time. my asgt 4 hand in liao. den another mod's asgt due in 5/oct. my java exam on 1oct. was wondering which is my priority. i brought my monash txtbk to read on way to work. but... sianzz... maybe i too tired, or simply no mood to read, upon reading 2-3 lines of text, i simply wnana doze off. i think i better change my priority. i'll focus on my java since it's my exam 2 wks later.

having been VERY serious abt life, having fallen down, n picking myself up, i kinda learnt more about living. i no longer am so biz-way/fact-based when chit chatting wif my frns. but when it comes to reasoning n having a stand, it's still fact-based. it makes life easier, n more fun. esp when it comes to bickering and non-sensical thots haha..

korean show, teh ger has regained her memory. cool. she is now tuff n can stand up for herself. i like it. not being a wimp n b pushed around. haha, now the start of the fun story. so, she still not strong enuff to fight the mum/daughter team who know how to act.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

told u b4 liao...dun everything go by facets and figures....u'll feel better...
not all things are in binary 1 or 0.
there are so many numbers out there...so many varieties...
so much so for being computer literate...lol

les.