Friday, September 09, 2005

kinda feel tat my life in a mess now. everyday, wake up 7am, off for work 725am. work, bitch, discuss, lunch, work, bitch discuss, KO. go dinner, go home, watch Tv. all so routine. am i really so bored wif such life? as the start of the wk, i oso, damn sianzz.. going work again. den, today finally last day of wk, i was excited, som,ehow. these days, my programming self came back to mi, i had wnana do programming for my office. somehow, i really getting tired of helpdesk jobs...

den, i realised tat, if i really put my heart to singign a song, i can sing wif my own style. oso, surprised tat my comment on anonymous bloggers, first time (dunno) visitors are signing off haha..

sighzz.. this blog was supposed to be posted on fri night. but... same, i bath at 11pm, near 12, i felt tired n rested on bed. i jus dozed off till 5am. lights not off, tv still on, specs still sitting on my nostrils.

No comments: