Monday, September 26, 2005

i'm either influenced by working life, or by a frn. i seem to pinpoint wat goes wrong. some ppl can accept it (on the surface?), some ppl dislike it. n cos i'm living by myself, i have to make the decisions at times. being pressed for time (does any1, or can any1, imagine wat i'm going thru? no jus say say "know ur plight, been thru it", but really put urself in my shoes. who can really do it?), i will need to make sure i plan my time properly, no time is wasted.

some ppl mistake it as "so kan cheong", some think i'm irritating. well these ppl, i guess they usually dun have any rush of time to care abt. for mi, even when i'm out, i still worry abt my future. y? cos.... it's my god damn great future. every1 is working hard for it. so am i. i made a promise to myself, not to use my family money for my studies. i really hope i can stick to it. if i fail to keep it, i... will b dead meat.

but over time, i realise tat, i dun have to b so rigid, dun have to b so exact abt wat caused the problem... to my frns. we wan to enjoy our time, not to make 1 person.. or scold tat person til he realise.. or till he's repentant.

i'm still alright, for those who r suspecting. but will focus on my studies, if things go smoothly, i shld b able to recover my social life n get on properly wif it. perhaps by then, i'll be able to mix in wif the general public. if not, i'll probably lead the life of a monk. not including food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaz...take it easy! In life what we really need to do is to slow down and and keep on rushing and chasing for something at the end we might not even think it's great. Ok...let say you have attain your great future, then look back and see if that is really what you wanted...I guess most of us will say 'NO'. I'm not saying that we don't plan our future or strive to improve ourselves but while we are doing it, we should also learn to enjoy it. Hahaz...no man is an island, so even if you want to be a monk, you can't be staying alone right? We are all made to fellowship with people...though it may seem that others are not understanding enough but that doesn't mean that they are against us lah. Hahaz...we are all created differently and thus we all think differently. Imagine having two people alike together, that won't be interesting rite?
Cheers,
William