Sunday, September 18, 2005

now at 1244am, i finally finihsed my asgt 4 and handed in. sighzz.. i realyl doubt my chance at passing. afterall, i oredi failed 1 exam liao. now not surprising if i fail again. got my results for 2nd asgt of the tuff module. i failed MISERABLY. ok, i accept, cos i really.. haha, totally duno wat i writing n understand oso.

gosh.. i having classes today again, den my laundry, dunno how come, got bits n pieces of tissue-like substance stick to my laundry. damn. rinse again, no use. take home to wash. haha, the web class i taking today, is teaching abt web DB. to rush for an appt, i kinda really decided that i can give the contents a miss, cos wif my DB knowledge, i can catch easily. jus know the syntax will do. watever is taught, i can understand by the syntax. dun need much explanation. now, m asgt hand in liao, i can focus on the web proj.

n i seem to know, y i keep having those dreams...

No comments: