Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i dunno wat happening to mi siazz..

1) i jus got asgt 4 back. passing is 50, i got 14.5. i was TOTALLY stunned. den later i saw a post saying the total shld b 35 oni... dunno wait first. wah liao... i think i can.. 1 mroe time, prepare to fail my exam if my understanding is really SO BAD.

2) today was writing my blog, n maybe some other things, den the power supply totally CUT. all my computer things disappeared. wah lioa........... can we ask for compensation? the blog was LOng.. cos i realy wrote as i thot.

3) my impression is tat, the tuff monash module exam is next mon. den i jus wanna check the dates n times of the exam. to my surprise, the tuffer exam is next fri. the easier 1, web design is the coming mon. sianzzz... wat's wrong wif mi?

4) in the 3rd quarter of the yr, my life seem to be having lotsa probs. java, monash, time mgmt. career.

5) watching the tv, i saw the depression ad. suicidal thots, depressed, agitated. i'm having it. but overtime, i managed to pull myself thru. somehow, being independent makes u more independent. u need to understand urself n wat u going thru, so u will not make the wrong decision...

6) somehow i managed to understand why... when ppl r given the chance to seek greener pastures, their loved ones worry. worry that they cant keep them by their side. afraid to lose them. i facing this right now. in the vening, my left eye twitched. i duno wat it mean. now i kinda guessed it. well, i dun see any help in denying tat greener pasture from the person. if the person insist, the route will be given. wat's ur is urs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi matie...

quite a depressing entry... grab hold of yourself...things are goin too fast for you, i suppose...
go for a walk... take it easy...this is what you taught me...why don't you try it? since you cant absorb so much, take a breather.

cheerios,
Les.