Saturday, October 29, 2005

what does it say, if i shld wake up almost every morn @ 3-5am to study but failed, however if i need to give morn call, i make sure i wake in time for it, n study at same time?

wah say... saturday was a GREAT day. i had wanna go swim, den go for hair txtmt, den go NLB borrow PR book, reformat PC, clear up room, use a brand new PC. somehow, there was a BIG change. on fri night, i had a VELI VELI full dinner. 'cos i drank soft drink? dunno. den sat morn, i dun feel hungry at all. den thot of many things. decided no need go swim, salon. libary, i went still, cos after library is lunch. i oni know i wanna loan the bk on PR, den dunno wat title, ahah..

den i got home, GOSH... does any1 know how to backup msn emotiona?? wah lioa, jus when i wanna reform my pc, i realise there's no way to backup msn emotions?? shit!!!!!

oh... so now, left clear up rm. ok loh. i started at 5pm, changed into tights so tat haha, my body can disperse heat easily. but still hor, no fan move thigns, clear up n sweep rm, veli tedious.. i keep perspiring. so much tat i forgot i need to drink water to replenish it tilli felt a bit dizzy. finally, things r done by 11pm. the fan oso clearned lioa. haha. it's VELI tiring, but it's my hard work!!! i'm proud of it!!

so, time to go diner/supper lioa. wah liao, i so damn weak siazz.. as i stepped out of house, i felt so weak n feeble. in mi mind, i oni have a line: quikc, i muz buy my supper, n muz not drop.

i was even trying to convince myself to keep on walking.

Just then, my legs started to speed up... speed up, till it was speed-walking. i was stunned, cos i know i'm tired n weak, but my legs was bringing mi to such a high speed of walking! till i reached the traffic light, my legs just kept walking. finally, as i reach the traffic, i constantly told myself to slow down, cos i DUN WAN CROSS THE TRAFFIC W/O SAFETY IN MIND!

this was the most surprising thing siazz.

den somehow, today, i felt my whole body is aching siazz... siaozz... such tidying up oso will cause my ache??

No comments: