Sunday, February 12, 2006

blabbering watever in my mind now... simply 2 free n my mind dun wan b tied down to reading up j2se stuff... (DARN)

sianzz.. err.. dun wan make it into my grumbling page. now, downloaded some j2se ide to try out.

i am 26 tis yr liao. but i'm still living my life in the same old way. dun see any change in it, other than maturity in my mindset n career direction. i am more confident in my language and communication skills. n knw the reason behind many things whcih i din realise... such as finishing my deg course ASAP. in past, i din think much of the adv of obtaining a deg. feeling tat it's jus another lvl of edu. tat y i din feel it's necessary to finish it ASAP, as, to mi, it's jus studying. but now, as i see my finance status clearer (not clearly yet), n felt it's a MUZ to finish in shortest time possible. cos, if i dun fisnih it, it'll b a burden on mi financially.. which i dun wan sustain much longer. i duno if the deg will help mi in future anot, but i jus wanna finish it. haha.. my planning sux huh?

um, my blog is quite messy lah.. not organised in terms of contents, cos 2 much to write, n din have a chance to. like.. last wk, the sat n sun, i totally not at home. accompanying my briton frn here/there for "shopping". den next day, go chalet n relaxed there. den met a frn for dine. everythign is pretty fun. esp now tat i'm more comfortable wif myself (lively, chatty n perhaps havoc), i can give pretty fun chats in the proper manner. den suddenly, tis wk, sat n sun, i nothing to do, other than fixing my pc n reading. wah, big change in lifestyle siazz..

after coming back from australia, n been thru downs, i'm better able to understand why ppl do certain thigns. as in, if ppl like u, they wun hesitate to help u. some ppl may even b eager to help u. somehow, if u understand how emotions work, u will know wat will happen next...

being cool headed most times is nice. but when u meet someone who just give u tat special feeling, u can try ur best, but ur heart n mind will still b in a mess. ur heart tells u, u really wanna him by ur side, n know him better. personally n physically. butur mind tells u, takes things slowly. good things come to those who wait. if he's urs, he can't siam. u have ot take thigns easy, but not sloppy. show tat u treasure him, but not irritate him. haha..

No comments: