Monday, February 06, 2006

today despo housewives again back in action!!

come to think of it, the first work day of the CNY, i got an interview for my java. they told mi by next wk, i can knw results. den on 2nd day, i was confirmed. they even sent email, draft copy of contract, n called mi to tell mi. so fast rite? i am of course happy n excited abt it. den 3rd day, or rather tat same 2nd day, another agency called mi, asking mi interview wif singtel. i was really stunned. 2 interviews together. am i really so lucky in CNY?? the first job is perm job. 2nd is contract job, which required mi nto to discuss abt salary at all.

cos my current contract need mi to give a whopping 45days notice, if not pay a large sum of $$, my family decided tat i shld try to delay start date wif new place. haha.. funny. on saturday, my bro was celeb his bday in a big way (book chalet, even tho he is 29 tis yr liao.. but well, he's getting married tis yr) n i was out wif my frn chris whole day. so din go at all. dinner i settled myself.

den sunday, even the wkly bfast/lunch is gone, cos whole family in chalet. but frankly, i dun see the need for mi to go in the first place. cos he will be celeb wif his frns mah. i go there, duno do wat. other than bio'ing ppl.

den, haha, my uncle (whose son is CUTE) called mi, asking if i wanna go wif them to chalet. haha, well, i duno wat to eat for bfast, lunch n wnana save up oso. was jus wondering hwo to settle my meals.. ask frns out?? den hor, his invitation came at such hr tat i so LUCKY siazz!!! n hor, when i saw his sms, i even thot the time is out for mi liao.. but it's jus on time =D. so i took his car to the chalet n relaxed myself there.. cool.. the SAF chalet.. fantastic!

oh ya, had lunch at swenson. n i admit i behave intimately wif my cousin boy boy. he invited mi to sit wif him, n i shared my food wif him.. haha, i simply felt i am loving towards him.. in this way,my lunch n bfast settled!

i have to call new company monday moprning to confirm my start date. at night, my right eye twitched. den the next morning, i called, wnana see if they ok wif mi start in late mar. wah, they din ask reason, n jus agreed!! i was stunned!!! they din even ask y.. but hor, sigh, to protect myself, i still cant resign yet. cos not yet sign paper.

den tis evening, my other interview, slated for tues 10am, was postponed, as the ger was unwell. wah, 2 things crop up...

shld i stil send my letter? cos i need 45 days to leave properly...

1 comment:

Chris said...

You should only resign when you have signed a contract with your new firm. So when you've decided, then sign the contract and only then resign from your current firm.

Good luck on the Singtel job interview...tell us how it goes!