Friday, February 10, 2006

(last night) sighzz.. a bit lazy to blog sizz..

(morning) haha, a new refresh mi... a load is off my shoulders now. yes, it's the new job offer. well, we tok over ph last mon, they say ok tat i start in end mar. den for 4 days, they din call mi at all. ytday, i called them, wanna b firm on my stand, tat if they still not ready, i gonna sign on another job. so i called, turned out tat, the start date they not ok, saying tat the proj will b ending by the time i join. den i told them, i actaully need 1 mth notice still. he say "ya ya, 1 mth is ok" n ask when i can join earlier. in end, i confirmed wif my boss, tat my last day is 23rd Mar, but clearing leave on 22 and 23, while i start work in new plc on 23rd mar. phew, still 1 day to rest. n i confirmed... i borrowed a bk on java 1.4, to read on some practical egs. den will borrow exam kit to buck up on my theories. oh ya, will b signing contract on monday.

will tis be a long blog siazz??

watching ch U's campus superstar repeat. i really admire youngsters these days, so many channels for them to explore and express themselves. the world is really changing. but actually, wat (exactly) brings about the change? i admire their courage to sing in public. somehow, i love singing, but dun have the courage to do so in public. no confidence. but when a mike is in hand, i am ready to sing.

i am seeing a big change in my life now. not gonna elab so much. but think abt it. my hp plan will reduce drastically from 70$ a mth to25.20$ a mth. no rental. earning more money. going into my beloved programming lang. i'm changing from a person who pursues relns to someone who treasures frnship, n hope such frnship can last. i am oso not tat defensive abt my opinions, ideas, and comments, whenever soemone tries to overrule them. once my pt has been made, i wun wan to defend further. it's no longer about winning a case, but more to making my pt clearly. a few msn frns, they r still looking and longing for a LTR. they r my age or even older. they hope the person they like will turn out to b their life partner. but is keeping a LTR so hard? or jus gay world? gay world, referring tot he desire for better sex, exciting sex, n perhaps diff partners. n i'm more confident of my abilities, image, n relationship skills. although i still need to buck up. and i have been living independently for almost 2 years. independency helped to develop my survivial skills, individual thinking, nad self-worthness thoughts. Or rather, soem frns made me realise that.

*can any1 tell mi, wat shld i do when, my mum keeps yelling at mi for not willing to help my bro for internet issues, when i am in NO position to help? i cant tell her off. i can oni take it n bear it..*

i've finally worked at a place for almost a year. realised tat the corporate world is really not tat simplistic. trust and communication is utmost important. when i first started on the job, oh well, my attitude was not tat gd, cos i felt cheated. i supposed to be tecnician, solving PC issues hands-on. but ended up in helpdesk, picking phones. den when i accepted my fate, i have probs communicating wif my team. diff expectations n work values. whne they tell mi somethigns, i got defensive. i thot they were trying to make mi look bad.

mths on, i was better able to click wif them. den a new colleague, KK, came in. he is my jnr, n i was glad to guide him along. later on, another new ger came in. i have lotsa bad impressions of the comp, but no 1 for mi to share it wif. so i decided to bfrn tat ger. things turned out GOOD. i clciked wif her, n played wif her. n even cameout to her, due to tis, we can tok abt guys. i dun have to keep my opinions abt gers anymore. i can oso bitch wif her abt office stuff.

but i nvr realise tat, the jnr staff who seem to be on nice terms wif snr, oso have some bad things to tok abt snr. when she suddenly revealed her feelings to mi abt snr, i was stunned. from then on, anything abt KK or snr, i directly shared wif her.

being an experienced staff, i am able to tell them wat to do form my experience. haha, tis is certainly where "mins 2-4 yrs exp" comes in. some things r not tat clear cut, n needs exp to solve them. n having been thru some "acceptance" stage at this place, i can better understand how KK felt. when he evolved from a staff attendignt o customers n interacting directly wif them, to a staff picking up ph calls.

haha.. my, it's really seeing a REAL diff aspect of life.

No comments: