Monday, February 27, 2006

waiting "patiently" for 7th March to come.

these days, i've been kinda doing something not correct to myself. dun think 2 much lah.. it'c just tat i've been getting honry these days. den.. when i see ppl online, who meet my minimum requirements, i dun mind them coming over to my plc. i know it's too cheap for mi to b so. but somehow, when u r honry, can u think / bother so much?? but when u recover from ur moment of folly, u may regret it. tat u were so loose in ur selection.

so now, following maggie cheung's footstep (like real), i'll not volunteer or hint my intentions abt my honriness.. or perhaps, i wun suggest... perhaps will oni say my mood.. like "i'm honry".. but i shan't suggest any1 to come over. i'll suppress it, n tok normal wif ppl, but if they are sincere in "sharing the joy" wif mi, haha... :)

in the past, when i was still livign wif my family, i kinda din have any stds for meeting ppl. they dun have pic, nvm 1. come over, as long as body type ok, i dun mind doing things wif them, cos i am enjoying it. but now, i find tat i was torturing my body. perhaps i realyl looking jus for a channel to release myself. almost like a pro who have sex wif any1, who have the money. but for mi, it's for the sheer boredom n high sex drive. i hope it's not 2 late to ... make amends hahaha..

n soon.. i think i will b writing a letter to TODAY...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write to talk about your horniness?

lol...

cherrios,
LEs.