Sunday, February 05, 2006

fnally.. my PC is up and running fine. no need to spend extra on HD mainbod etc. it's not mi to be pessimistic...

on the day my pc is up, i felt excited at the thot of it. but when it did happen, i din jump at all.. i was kinda hungry to respond in a excited way.

i survived 2 weeks without being online. Or specifically, without my comptuer at all. No Tv, no computer, no messing around wif system files. ahah, now, too much things tat r in my mind, forming bits and pieces of news. after my failure at J2SE, i began reading up on PR n workplace reln books. i learnt from them. den i started to feel the goodness of reading books. since den, i been reading a lot...

over CNY, din get to watch my NY countdown vids, but finished watching the korean drama "Full Hose". even at my aunt;s plc, they watching Rain's HK concert, he was flaunting his bod oso. n my aunt "hinted": y now i suddenly so into Rain? since i felt tat those korean dvds jus boliao... haha, i jus said "the show is funny n hilarious mah" hahah...

n serious, he si really showing off his body in the concert n drama. imagine in the first 4 eps of the show, he jus strip off at every possible scene. he was even wearing shorts at times, revealing his muscled thighs. den the concert, he knows he's cool for his body, not voice. so very often, he will strip off his clothes bit by bit n piece by piece.

he will even rip open his white shirt n kneel down, while water is raining on him... haha...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi sweetie: I'm back in the UK, very jetlagged but alive. I'm glad we had the opportunity to shop for your power supply on Saturday; too bad that we couldn't have dinner together.

Will see you online I hope...

Anonymous said...

OMg then can u at least post some pictures of rain concert leh lets horny togeter