Friday, March 24, 2006

I know I've not been blogging for days.. not even at my java-kevin site... well, wat u think.. first day of work, i went for a party after work. it lasted longer than expected, n i got home (my place) at 12+. den 2nd day (today), i went for my class (BORING) n got home abt 12 oso. ya, spent abt 45 mins dining.

tis is my first work, tat dun need much job orientation, almost immediately can start work liao. been doing things since day 1. it's not torturous, but enjoyable. cos i finally see myself doing some programming related work. now still populating db. it's oni the beginning..

not forgetting to mention, when u fall for someone, u usually will wanna sacrifice a bit for him. such as, some things tat he say, if u think it really for he better, u usually will do it. but am i not realising it, or it's really not my case? most ofthe time, thsoe who.. showed interest in mi, they usuall more knowledgeable than mi. well, i do like tat, cos i am those bochap type, who enjoys listening more than doing research n finding out. so when i know them, they usually tell mi more things than i know of.

ok, y i sya these is 'cos, this guy.. who i been mentioning these days, he ask mi to drink plain water instead of soft after dinner, to make myself full. i understand the purpose. i know it's for long term benz. so i switch to it gradually.

then next, is taking bfast. i usually.. nvr take it 1, unless it's sunday, n i go family bfast. i've not taken bfast for years. den he, said tat, i shld go for it, as it's a staple meal of the day. yes i know tat, but it's not ez for mi to get bfast CHEAP n convenient. esp sincei need to leave home early to catch bus. n when i get to work, meals r EX.. costing near $1. i still have my own expenses to cover.

but since i started working here, i've been takign bfast. first day, so qiao, my sis bought croissant. i ate it for bfast on my first day. 2nd day, i know i got the time, so i went to buy a bun. n tat's my bfast. n since i can afford the time n effort, i thot of making it a point, to go family there, prepare my next day bfast, bring hme, morning go take paper n eat bffast. it sounds convenient.. n coincidence...

No comments: