Thursday, March 09, 2006

no longer expecting ppl to understand mi, no longer expecting ppl to read up my info. preferring to communicate verbally, rather than by internet. taking things easy, n let the flow smooth, i try to no longer rush into things, but let time develop the fruit for me.

did i mention abt a guy who i met, n we went into a lift? we have been keeping in touch since we met. he's busy guy, i know. at first, he'll send mi morning greetz, i'll reply wif mine. den gradually, i became the person to send, n he reply when he free. den, today, i sms him my new no, n ask him how is he wif his 39yo guy. he reply wif std msg, n ask mi call him back.

so i called. we chatted fine. i took the initiative to ask how was he wif tat 39 yo guy. den he ask mi, if i hope, he can b my bf. i replied "tat will b my hope". he oso ask mi y. i explained to him.. n he admitted, he dinno my thinking is tat matured liao. b4 we hung up, he thx mi for telling him certain thinsg : )

alright, bed time.

No comments: