Thursday, March 30, 2006

well, today is reptty odd.. i missed TODAY. den the mrt, i duno how come tis tiem i am the last few to board, n my location was so jammed. i den squeezed to the middle. sigh, the people here simply don't move to make space for incoming commuters. at times, i set a bad eg for ppl who see how i behave in public. den the gd side.. i'm not sure how mcuh they learn siazz.. but at the swimming pool, ppl did follow my suit which is FANTASTIC hahaha...

my bus came, and surprisingly, as i boarded the bus, a lady wanna board oso. n we both were behaving courteously! letting each other board first. after scannign the card, we even offered each other to go into the bus first! LOL.. den i giggled n whispered "sorry.." den, i alighted at my stop, n went into my office bldg. know wat? a lady (taller than mi) was before mi, n we walked for abt 10 metres b4 we entered the blding. she was peeping into the blding window pane n saw mi behind her. the lift came. 1 ger got in, the lady went in slowly, n i went in. the lady den went directly to the back fot eh lift, while i pressed my floor. after the ger went out, the lady came forward to press her floor. OMG. i felt that, if i look back at her, i'd appear to feel soemthing abt her behaviour.. thus i jus din react...

morning was fine... i was doing my work.. den lunch was pretty fun.. lunchmates toked more.. BUT.. later, to think tat i was doing my db, n tried to preview a vid (u know), n my pc hang. damn it darn it. i din even save my DB. sianzz... so i took a break. but i stil din have the momentum to re-do it. later my colleagues are going off, n ask if i leaving. i say no. but hor, damn it. he has car. n probably i can get a ride to the mrt. anyway, after i boarded the bus for mrt, i hesitating abt going to my classes.

den my frn called mi, saying tat e class cancel liao. hahaha.. wat fun. so i decided to try it out, by takign indirect buses home. wah. the wait is LONG SIAZZZ.. wait for bus, den jc students boarded bus, den 1 TR age ger boarded bus, n used her carry bag to push mi while we seated same place. wah liao, she never see 1 siazz.. i even had to tell her off. KAUZ.

DEN, came an old lady, those 40+ woman. fat 1. she sit beside mi, wah liao, keep pushing her limbs to touch mi siazz!! GOSH! later, got 1 uncle, i immediately gave my seat to him.. phew.. siao.. overall bad experience in taking an alternate route siazz.. i wan my mrt back... sian thing hor is that, after i got back to my town, the ezlink card machines are spoilt. BOTH.

but hor, i wonder if it's because i'm used to the way buses n bus passengers behave.. on my previous job route.. i mena, the ppl r mostly working class or ppl who heading back after work. den diff transport to diff place at diff time have diff ppl taking it.. or rather, ppl of diff minset, attitude n class... hahaha.. am i thinking too much??

but.. i'm thinking abt 2 things. 1 is a guy, who i had accompanied during his arcade sessions. we even helped a frn to move house. n i was really protective towards him hahah... den antoher guy is the mgmt level 1.

perhaps i sensitive. somehow, i feel he's avoiding mi... dunno how true is tat.. it's mainly due to office hrs issues... cos he ask mi normally where i lunch. i told him my places, n ask himf or his. he din reply. n we are working veli near. n he never initiates meeting up. i did ask him out, but he has a gym session later. well, wat makes it so hard to fix a meeting? a lunch date? he cant control himself during office hr if he meet mi? or he wanna avoid suspicions?

No comments: