Tuesday, March 28, 2006

wah liao.. are singaporeans really so follower??? at my mrt here, there usually no 1 reading paper before entering mrt gantry. den jus a few days after i started to read my papers there, liao!! got ppl standing around that area?!?!

the mrt today pertty ok.. interestig time was when there was a kinda cute guy waiting at my busstop. hahaha.. he was peeping at mi. den, when my bus came, i boarded first, den he came up too. but.. i went to upper decker lah. my first to see this guy siazz ;) maybe long time nvr see cute guy waiting bus wif mi hahah..

at work, hope i'm not getting sensitive, but it's jus a 1-time issue. ok, today is my 1 wk anni. den i usually lunch wif 3 guys. today, these 3 guy went for 1 hr tea break. when come back, the mgt ppl wanna go lunch. so i thot of going wif the 3 guys for lunch. then, 1 told mi, tat they took lunch liao. den i jokingly asked y they go din nvr ask mi.. he say, they ate more things during tea break mah.. hehe, i learnt not to take things too personally. but i did at least ask why they left mi out :) n hor, 'cos of this, i went to a canteen nearby, n wow... a good plate of chicken rice for $2!!! n 60c for either barley drink or tea.. cooll... i found another way to save money..

but hor, facing the monitor for 7-8 hr is damn straining for the eyes siazz.. n although it's tiring, i feel great knowing tat this proj will b the fruit of my labour.. i did my calc. this proj jus came in. n my prob is 3 mths. if the proj manage to take off properly, my capz is likely to b proven. n may have chance at higher pay LOL.. HR here.. is needed oso lah.. but this place, programmers.. seldom chat loud.. usually.. or soemtimes crowd around pc to gossip. no much chance to tok wif them, unless i purposely... try..

now, wat i worry is, they r givign mi incremental workload. this is my first prog job. so, they guide mi along carefully, telling mi the steps to start on proj. my worry is, if they nvr tell mi, i'd think my current progress (finishing each task they give mi in a day or 2) is good, or nice, but to them, it's slow...

ok.. after KO, i went to busstop. hahah.. a blurry blurry guy is waiting for the bus. it's the same guy who i saw on monday! den on teh train, i felt so bad of mi.. it crowded. as we rush into train, a avg size guy (but shorter than mi) was before mi. it's crowded. n packed. LOL.. den my position was almost like, i m able to hug him siazz.. but... i still put my arms str8, to block attacks on my pte, n 1 arm acroos my chest. but.. hor.. thinking n fantasizing, i kena erecting.. n i dun deny, i may have used it to molest him LOL..

now i gt my new job pay (they so on time siazz), n waiting for my old job pay, n m1 to credit mi back. last thing, is waiting for oz bks to b sold, den i can get back my money

No comments: