Saturday, March 25, 2006

i've just blogged at my work blog :P

now, stil wondering hwo i shld link both them up... shld i copy them to this blog, or shld i jus put a link here? due to same old reasons, i dun wan my coleagues to know my life yet..

ok.. jus checked taht, my last blog was on thur night. so, on fri night, at work, i downloaded n install msn 7. quite nice. first time at work can use msn.. at least will save some sms loh. this ist eh day, which i find myself really enjoying my work. it's tiring, to stare into pc, n input data. i felt i'm really contributing my knowledge. really enjoy programming. n it's a new proj, so dun have any docs to read up on. n first day, i start to contribute liao.

now, i'm oni wondering how to make myself pass the probation... wat's funny is tat, this day, my mum din cook. sms the mgmt guy, he not free. so met my gal pal for dine. n, i'm excited tat, i took a bus from my work plc to my destinations! i wanna go town, so did research. n i found my way!!! COOL! i seem to know singapore a bit more :P

den, had dinner buffet wif her, n she cooked everythign for mi.. sweet hor? i ther eoni to gobble food =D den went for ktv... wow, had fun for the whole nite siazz!!

den sat morning.. was sianzz n tiring.. tryign very hard to study.. felt like giving up even. 1 module is abt proj mgmt, whcih i can grasp. 1 is MATHEMATICAL whcih i totally BLUR!!!! GOSH! had to force myself to read it.. but heck, i still muz get thru this sem. n hor, today, the class, a guy styled his hair. he looks nice. so i sat behind him, n tok him a while. unfortunately, he not chatty. ask him 2-3 qns, den he jus continue his own things...

n.. i'm beginning to go for web based emai liao... to save my disk space... but i'm still trying to see whcih option is better..

No comments: