Thursday, March 16, 2006

toking abt sat.. haha, while we doing OT, a 24 hr shift guy was playing techno songs on his pc. i like such songs. den i exclaimed, the songs make mi lose my focus. den hor, my snr actually said "wah liao, dunno how come always play such songs. wah jnr, ur songs better siazz". i know she tryingt o praise jnr. but she probably din realise, she's criticising another person's choice of songs..

monday, we supposed to work at 8am, to prepare for any cockup thing due to the relocation. but, y do WE need to b there early?? wat can we help on? our normal start time is 830 (830 shld b there), n 9am start work officially. we get there 0.5-1 hr earlier. but for wat?? nothign for us to do. totally a boring day. sianzz.. no motivation to work hard. but this place, does give mi knowledge on hwo diff ppl mix..

================

sigh, i have a few thigns in mind... duno how to prioritise... i got my java bk to read (yes bks is theory, but it refreshes my knowledge) to prep for my new job. den oso got my monash boks to read (i dun wan become like last time, focus 2 much on java, den dun read monash bks, resulting in poor results), den now, i oso have to balance between catching up wif frns, having my own time, prep for my job, n saving money, n enjoying myself. wat's more, my contact lens broke again. tis time, i dun die die go for strait optical liao. i now checking out other brands around my plc..

n i muz admit, i forgot when was the last time i visited my frns' blogs.. damn..

=============

why is today so special?? no idea.. *i've not written anything for the past 1-2 days. gonna blog finish by all means.* special in the sense... i got a twitch in right eye. tis usualyl means something good will happen. true... the next night, i got sms from a lovely frn tat he wanna try 1-1 wif mi.. so of cos i'm excited :) now jus see when he's free.. cos he's a "salesman". den, on my way home from work, i saw a army mate (not pal/frn) whose body was pretty nice (not gym type, but got the lines n shape). when i was in the army (tat's where i knew my oz pal), once, he came up to mi, asking y sometime i keep looking at him. hahha, i told him, i found his body shape pretty nice hahah.. i even took a pic of him as i ord.. n i rmb who took it. but on the bus, he dun rmb mi, even though i waved at him. he gave a "huh? who r u? siao, nvm". he was wif a ger. so i din bother much. ahhaah.. but quite surprising to see him lah.

n as i have been blogging, i have been able to anticipate/feel either good or bad things gonna happen, wif my twitching eyes. but, 2 bad, left eye (bad) twitches more often than right. somehow, i feel tat, it's perhaps an indication for mi to grow up n learn to handle bad situations wif care n reasoning, not by moment of anger/unhappiness. cos today, at noon, it twitched. den near early evening, again.

true, around 5pm, KK started doing report, n i felt tat he's trying to push away the job of answering calls. i of cos not happy cos he always not keen to work hard. i walked out (on purpose) but thot abt it, n went back to help wif calls, by benefit of doubt (not exactly wat it means, but it seem to apply here).

den i had arranged wif a frn to watch movie premiere. i got to the meeting place. msg him, no reply. i paced up/down. i rmb abt my 2nd twitch. i am ready for something to ahppen. later on, he called mi, grumbling tat i nvr on my hp. den he wanted mi go directly to the cinema. but i really duno where he means. he jus say "tat cinema". den i rmb, tat i had gone to a cinema in tat area 2 times. so i agar agar know. so i went down.. but i've braced myself for some unhappy happenings.. nothign much happen. oni tat, he was rushign to go in, din buy anything movie food (popcorn, drink etc). but den, i oso felt it's 2 ex.. den din buy oso.

the movie i saw was "born as a pair" chn translation. the show is abt dealing wif cancer. the interesting part in this show is, a guy, or cutie, sent in his singing demo tape for a commercial. but he was struck off the candidate list, as the person din pay attention to the singing. den he was working partime as painter. e nice part abt tis is, he actually dares to sing in the public while he's working. but i dun. i admire his courage. n perhaps his talented voice (not sure if it's his voice tho). some way during the filming of his singing scene, i am touched. he's fulfilling his dream to sing. but i dun dare... dunno if i ever dare to sing. no confidence in my voice...

after movie, my frn asked his frn (call him boy) along for dinner. i can see tat, the boy at times bochap my frn, who keep on toking to him. but boy is always answering calls, sms, or not listening. den i was there, walking behind them. at times teasing my frn. i can see tat, i am jus the supporting role, perhaps jus there to make sure the boy is nto alone. even after the movie, as we walkign off, my frn oni ask wat i wan for dinner, den continue toking to his boy. the part tat made mi felt worst is, when i about to leave, my frn jus "ok ok, bye bye".. in some sense like "my presence is not impt". he may not have meant it this way, but i felt it.

i am comparing him wif my uk frn, chris. perhaps, in the above case, chris is "my frn" while i'm the "boy". but i felt tat, chris would have handled the situation better. in a way tat, the 3rd party will not feel neglected. well, perhaps it the way ppl grow up n decide to behave/live.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment, sweetheart. Made my evening.

Hugs from London