Wednesday, August 17, 2005

din really.... din really wanna blog. cos i'm still VERY VERY stressed by exam. i jus hope *i dunno wat's come over mi suddenly................. was hearing junyang sing Tong Hua, suddenly thot of wat happened betwn mi n my boi, i was trying real hard, but i suddenly started to weep* ok, i jus hope tat, my boi n i can sustain our pain till 25th, the day we celebrate our 3rd mth anni.

was looking at my 2nd asgt, i had jus fnisnihed my first asgt, lack the docu. will work on it during office hours. den abt my 2nd asgt, i know nothing abt wat it trying to ask. look at newgroups, look at qn, look at my notes. kauzz, how am i gonna cope wif my java exam, n this asgt??? damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaz...I commenting on ur blog instead of email.
Hey Cmon, cheer up! Exam is just a passing phase. Stressed! Just blog ur feeling and destress lah. Well, Junyang's Tong Hua was very touching yesterday, no wonder you want to cry when it's so close to ur feeling. Btw, a lot of things are give and take, are 2 of you able to sustain the pain really depends on the 2. If you can pull through 1 mth, 2 mths, what is 3 mths? As long as the 2 of you are selfless, then even 30 years is not a problem. :o)
Relax on ur assignment! I remembered I went through that shit too, at the end of it I still made it. Try asking some of your friends (Classmates) for advice, it might help.
All the best to you!
Cheers,
William