Monday, August 01, 2005

i think i muz be GRATEFUL to my parents, body structure, meta rate. cos i realise tat, when i fully/totally stressed (by my java n monash), i really sing to relax. sang ting hai, ai he cheng nuo, yi ge ren de wo yi ran hui wei siao (on purpose spell wrong), some others. din sing the full song, but jus parts of it. think of wat song, sing wat song. den i oso keep nibbling on the "dried fish fillet" (dried n sliced cuttlefish). bochap whether i hungry or not, jus wanna relax n b steady. later may take supper even. thankfully, i nio need to care abt whether my fig go haywire anot... ;)

1 comment:

W79 said...

yah loh... dar dar is so gd loh... Dun have to worry abt figure going haywire while I have to watch it carefully and then got to go gym... Haiz... talking abt gym, I had not been going for some time since I am quite sick lately... Would go gym on this fri bah... Time to exercise and train up liao...