Sunday, August 21, 2005

i finally understand n realise, if a frn is sad, why we muz not mention the names of those ppl involved. after bfast wif family, i went back home. if someone mention abt my boi at this time, i blif i'll go silent. to think, when my dog left us, i can still tok n chat wif ppl abt how come it died. but tis time, at the mention of my boi's name, i blif i may jus weep.

perhaps my pessimistic self has come back once again. if somethign is to happen to us, i really have no idea wat gonna happen to mi. work, i'll still do. but my life, will b in a total mess.

I HEREBY VOW THAT I'LL MAKE MY BOI FEEL LOVED N PROTECTED ONCE AGAIN!

how come so qiao. i strugglign to finish my java prac. once a while, i'll watch TV. so qiao, certain scenes appear make mi think abt mi, n my boi. those lovey dovey scenes, n those tiff scenes. i really feel like crying (n yes, i wept). not being able to b wif him when he needs mi most, making him so angry tat he dun sms mi anymore.

i jus came home after dinner. on way home, i can imagine the pain my boi is going thru now. it makes mi so sad. my eyes are all watery. i even had to look at the sky to ctrl myself. my boi....

---------------------

as i jus got home, i realise my room has been broken into again. too much evidence for mi to discover, jus 2 much. if he read my blog, he shld know wat to do.

perhaps after my exams, i'll move out aagain. cos there's no way to prevent him from trespassing into my room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mate, it's me again, sorry, cant help you know...somehow, your post seems to be so open ended and need response and feedbacks.your dog died? sorry to hear about that...jesus christ...you are indeed in a mess...sort out your life mate...never turn into your pessimistic old self again...talk to your frds...talk to someone. you need an outlet.
no puns intended though...everyone has their own prblms, be it $$ or families or whatever, but if a person becomes too dependent on his partner or if a partner takes it on himself to solve the problems... i think it's ludicrous...you SHARE the problems not shoulder everything...think about what i have said...NOT IMPRESSIVE.....

cheerios,
carameal.