Thursday, August 04, 2005

for a long time, i din check visit logs liao, dun even know the hell if any1 visiting my blog at all. will i sound ego if i say "wonder if a blog at this time will surprise my audience/visitors". or shld i say, "some of u may be surprise tat i blog at tis hr".

well, somehow planned on monday/tues tat i'll b on mc today liao, so u guys know wat's going on huh? somehow stressed by prepz of java exam, n been getting moody after work. cos my routine is, wake up, prep for work, read java bk on way to work, b in happy mood to start work, den KO, read bk on way back home, eat dinner, do java pracs, watch TV news, do pracs again. this routine is getting mi stressed...

anyway, jus now i went to borrow books for my java:
Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for
Java 2 Study Guide (Exam 310-035 & 310-027)
by Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates
haha, i thot i cant find it after searching 2 shelves, den had wanna ask the librarian to help mi find, if cant, make a big fuss. den 3rd shelf, i found a bk whcih look similar, beside it, i foudn my book!!!!!!!! i can read my first exam liaoz!!!!!!!!!!!

but sad, the watson at my place close liao... sighzz, my mall is really changing a lot.. very fast... but is this good? cos, if turover rate high, mean no biz can stay long.

No comments: