Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i think, somehow i can say it's a piece of good news.. this gd news, 2 bad my boi not wif mi to share the joy... prefer to tell him personally, to over phone.. ya, both gd n stressful news.

stress news is, my 500+ pages, muz finish reading by fri nite. now i've done 100+ pages liaoz. at my rate, 1 trip from/to office can finish abt 100 pages.. ie 1 day of normal office hours can finish 100 pages. den tmr, is PH. will pia all the way to finish more pages. 100+-200 shld b ok. library not open, so will jus find some void deck to study *had wanna write some noti n jokeful comments, but scared someone take it serious...* study from perhaps 7am till late.. sianzz.. but muz pia for my future. haizz.. den oso got 2 monash assgt to finish by 22 aug, java big exam by 24 aug. siaozz.. really damn packed.

good news is... LOL, by stroke of luck, my dept.. or rather my company, has a website dept which deploys jsp/servlet. i had chatted wif them of my interest n abilities in html, css, programming, taking java, n deg cos. den today, 1 guy who knew abt it, called mi. i thot the call is abt 1 case which i passed over to his colleague. haha, turn out it's good news for mi.

cos, he say, since i learning jsp n servlet, he gonna pass mi 1 proj. finish by sept 2nd. if my work is up to a std, they will try to transfer mi over to their dept!!!! ghahahah... is this gonna b a big break for mi?? dunno.. but i dun wan pressure myself too much.. jus plan my time properly. so right now, i guess i still better finish prep my basic java exam for this sat first, den try to pia my monash asgt over wkend after exam (hope i stil have the mood). den when done, i carry on wif my web comp (big exam) pracs at home, n take note of the impt points while on way to work, so tat i can revise. when tat 1 oso done, i try to pia the proj by the dept loh.

hopefully, these piazz r worth my time n effort... god/buddha, pls bless mi... for success... i cant say i got confidence tat i sure can make it, but i gotta try my best n put my best effort to it...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Dar, dun stress urself too much... As for the transfer to the website dept, it may mean a leap in ur carreer for u loh but then I dun want u to stress urself too much over the project. Just treat it as a normal task and do ur best. If they feel that the project is gd and they want to transfer u over, then very gd loh. If they dun want, then just treat it as a kind of practise for u... Huggies... Really happy that Dar Dar is doing well in work and I got the confidence in u. Just worried that u stress urself too much... Muackz...