Friday, August 05, 2005

watching ch U "shoot" program.
about how shld parents care for their children.
well, i got nothign to say abt daddy.
but for my mum...

if i were there at the show, i'll probably say, parents shld instil confidence in their children. cos for mi, i nver had confidence in myself til recent yrs. cos i always afraid i'll do the wrong thigns. well, maybe this does not apply to others, 'cos i've never had a chance to be outgoing n learn hwo to make frns. i was always so de introverted. always stay home. my first break came, when i got to know sonya. she tot mi hwo to reason etc. this is 1 of the many things i learnt from her. she brought mi out to real world. leslie... mention him when chance comes.

den as for understanding of mi, probably my mum had her own probs, n due to unbalanced childhood living, my mum din have the chance to know mi better. she oso dunno how to tok to mi. and due to lack of confidence, i oso dun wan tell her anything, in case kena scold. when i was still lvign wif parents, i can say they duno wat i was doing outside. n lotsa things, i was depending on them. cos my mum such too gd care of mi. i have to b independent.

so right now, when i living myself liao, i gradually dun blame my mum. i begin to understand her position n plight. n more understanding of her... i oni wnana say,

mum, i LOVE U :)

2 bad she not gonna see this line hehe...

No comments: