Wednesday, November 16, 2005

why do i have so much thigns to blog everyday? i really wonder y... so much things to tell? my guess is that, i live alone, some frns abroad. n wif my family i dun share some thigns wif them, and wat's more i dun live wif family, so need to find a channel to voice my feelings?

tis morning quite exciting. haha... finally i woke up on time!!!! prep myself n went to take bus. oh ya, the free paper hor, now queue getting LONNNNGGGGEEERRRR. i think hor, since it's free, ppl jus get it to read to kill time n b updated on the latest news. no big deal (yes, i'm inclined to streats dearie). was reading papers on the buss as it went off. den i saw 1 40+ 40 auntie bringing some packet stuff. she really those auntie ty0e loh.. looking for seats n unable to balance well. i look n observe her. she can balance but just looking for seats.

den as the bus moved, a ger was adjusting her bag. aunt lok at her oso. den, i decided to give up my seat. haha.. although the folowing line is cliche, but it's still pure courtesy loh

me: auntie, have a seat
her: u sit loh, nvm
me move away wif a smile
her grab the seat.

oh ya, anyway, as i boarded the bus, wah, i saw a cute guy sitting... bit plump though. wanna sit there, but he take up some space, so i jus sit opposite him loh.. den after i gave up my seat, ahha, i tookt eh chance to stand BESIDE his seat. look n observe his movements... but he napping lah. den i saw his file. NP freshmen orientation 03/04. wat??? he's freshie in 03/04??? but he in working attire?? i dun think he's helper in freshie day loh... cos helper dun get any such bags 1 mah.

den i looked around, to my right, got 2 fashionable guys sitting there, wif hair properly styled. the 1 outside, in wokr attire, but first 2 butts undone. ya i noted tat much. n they napping oso. sayangzz them siazz. so tired... n for a whole 30 mins trip to work, my first time to stand thru'out, but happily lah haha. somehow, later when 1 fashion guy alighted, the unbutt guy still there. the bus moved n no 1 tookt he seat yet. so i moved into it. dunno my gaydar working anot, as i sat there, the unbutt guy fell asleep, n his arm pushed onto my shoulder. gradually lah. i din resist hahah... den mins later ,he took out his mrt card, rubbing my arm in the process n alighted.

sighzzz.. at work, i simply hope my contract will end soon. no future in this plc. i'm thinking of doing a bad job here so my contract can end earlier, but i knwo it';ll gimme a bad name lah, so a BADB BAD IDEA. *snip*

den abt my oz trip. my snr ask mi to bookt eh tix first. so i called to boko liao, n ask, if someone cancel tix for earlier flgiht, lemme know oso. haha, so qiao, today misa called mi, tat i got a tix selling at 401, instead of the advertised 388. hehe GOOD!!! now oni waiting for the snr to confirm exam date

den hor, damn sianzz. i told snr last wk abt my oz plan. she say she need to chk her exam date. till tues, she din reply yet. so while she present i ask the boss. boss say need to discuss wif team. den wednesday, boss not here. n e tix, need to confirm by thur night. my feeling is tat, seem liek 1 day snr exam date cannot confirm, i cant take leave??? wats is tat???

but now, i think abt it... the jnr taking leave after xmas. when snr saw it, she promptly discussed wif boss. n my dates, 20th to 25th, she said nthing, jus ask mi bk first. my guess is tat, my wk, she oni taking leave to prep for exam. exam is after xmas. my guess oni. she even asked a colleague to discuss when they shld take leave... to, i think, study...

keep my fings crossed. hope thigns go on fine.

No comments: