Sunday, February 20, 2005

argh!! i tink i'm realyl kinda tired and sianz from looking for jobs while i;m working...

yesterday, went to sentosa there.. took the monotram.. den a group of bangladesh ppl came onboard... 1 guy was sitting oppiste mi... my frn was beside mi.. den this bang guy, he often peeped at us./.. den.. accidentally, or purposely, when the door opened, his hands slipped from the door, n his fingers touched my knee cap.. i immediately coughed loudly...

he was scared... stood up, and asked his frns if shld go down.. den he sat down... i told my frn to give mi more space...

den i sat in an executive posture.. corssing my leg.. ie... at such angle that, my foot is pressing onto tat bang's space... he tried to move his legs to get more space, but i din budge...

kauzz... wat else can i do?? if he at least apologised, i'm alrgiht, but i dun expect him to... if he understand my language, i guess i'll exclaim wat happened, n sia sway him..

No comments: