Sunday, February 20, 2005

suddenly.. felt like writing how saturday was again... did not feel like writing it previouslyl.. dunno y... it's chingay day, but dun feel it's a celebration for mi...

anyway, jus now, recv a call from frn.. wah liaozz.. i was ironing clothes in living rm... den hear the hp ring.. i pause dmy irnoning, n went back into my room... somehow, i'm wondeirng why the ringing tone sound so clear n loud even at a distance (from room to living). i got into room, thinking where is my hp.. den, i felt vibration in my pocket..

kau!!! the hp is in my pocket!!! yet i rush in... oh my... (my oh my...)

umm.. i reaise tat, after putting my blog addy into my signature in sgboy, wah, the (nosey-poker) guys just came over to look hhaha.. oops... gonna save cranberries' songs into my pc...

if those ppl, think tat my blog got pix of guys... haha.. not possible... dun feel like sharing ym collection online...

No comments: