Monday, February 28, 2005

oh no!!!!

when i came home, i threw my keys onto my bed.. thot can aim at the blanket... but end up throw 2 far, land onto my "Gothika" VCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wah liao.. got 1 line of deep crack, and couple more lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHZZZ!!!

oh yes!!!

finally. my room is occupied oni by ur truly :D...

sianz... my time schedules now kinda cork up... my java lessons... my new n old job.. java lessons... dunno how liao.. to stop.. n end up paying money, but dun go lessons.. or wat... on my way home from family.. i guess i'll check with them on how i can resolve this issue...

my new job.. same thign... the pay.. n oso.. wah liao.. the start date really corkup a lot of thigns siazz.. but i at fault oso.. cos somehow.. dunno y, i din bother to check with them if they can let mi work 1 wk later... so tat my current job can 1 mth notice...

my curent job.. wah liaozz.. they dun wan to let mi go.. say not enuff manpower.. dun wan to release mi... my ex-colleague advise mi to check contract.. if oni got "pay to terminate earlier", den by all means, go ahead.

No comments: