Monday, February 28, 2005

is it bad luck or by chance?

this morning, i woke up, was prety tired.. so decided i'll feign sick at work... to show tat "i no mc.. sick oso veli jialut"... den my boss ask mi to rest inside room.. inside room.. got 3 calls...

1 call is from sun training centre.. the instructor called to ask if i attending classes. i said i not attending.. cos too busy... ya tat's not the real reason..

den 2nd call.. from the receptionist who took the troubles to arrange for mi n explain my case in details to mi... jus to ensure i can take the course properly... she was questioning how i jus skipped the classes w/o reasons... or even calling them up... i told her. 'cos my coy last min got big proj.. den all leaves cancelled... but she told mi tat, no matter wat, i still need to pay... for my course.. yes i din pay yet.

den 3rd call is... a 3rd party agency (she) who got mi this new job.. she was checking on my contract details to check how much i got... since i signed contract liao, n she is agency, i told her how muhc i getting... i oso told her my suspicions on getting sucha low pay..

cos.. my mistake.. somehow i told agency tat i oredi resigned from my job.. they surprised tat i resigned w/o knowing the offer... i dunno how n when i told them.. but since they mentioned.. i felt somethign was wrong.. in end, the offer was lower than wat i wanna... i feel they taking adv tat i oredi quit, so use it to their adv. purposely press down... cos they are initially offering mi my basic salary as the amt i get when i jus started work. i negotiated, n finalyl some a slight increment...

she did say i can reject the offer.. but i was sending resume from jan till now, oni 3 interviews.. i feel tat.. the issue is i worked 2 many jobs in shor ttime.. so bosses fear mi... so somehow i took up the offer...

den i oso ask her how much commission she got from mi.. it was a meagre amt... cos she normally will get much more (i hiding details here).. she felt she was shortcharged... well, at least now, both of us are unhappy...

den.. 1 more call.. came when i went toilet.. it was my current agency, telling mi i cant go on 14 mar.. muz wait till 1 full mth later den go.. god... i thot another killing news... i kept to myself..

later, i told my sup tat i taking half day off to rest.. he agreed... but i went to attend my course lah.. i checked the T&C.. if i cancel course last min, the course fee will be forfeited...

so i still attend the first day of my course.. n realise tat... i need to attend at least 4 days in order to get my subsidy... i was thinking of feigning for MC 2 days.. but it will be damn obvious.. as i supposed to attend classes...

now, my plan is to persuade my boss to let mi take 2 days' leave...

msg'ed my master for advice.. he din reply yet...

No comments: